Naghini way

• DonErmoso
      DonErmoso
      Basic
      Dears ,

I bet that you don't' know what Naghini way means. I will tell you what this means at the end of my blog .

My target is this:

I have 43.02$ in my bankroll. My target is to have 120$ and start play NL 5, in order to be able to reach this target i will have to play 77000 hands with a win rate of 5BB / 100 hands.
      I will play 12 6 max tables.

First milestone will be at 7000 hands.

Thank You
  • 6 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey DonErmoso,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

Well now I'm intrigued. I'll definitely follow to find out the answer. I could google it but that would spoil it. :P

Make sure you check out our free money offers. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool. You will also be able to post images and graphs directly into your posts, as well as opening up more strategy and videos.

If you need help with anything at all, just give a yell.

Good Luck

Laz
    • DonErmoso
      DonErmoso
      Basic
      Dears,

Tons of changing in my objectives for this year. At this moment NL5 is to far away. I will have to consolidate my budget for dentist. So i have to play NL2 for a while.

Poker wise i have played 8.5K hands and won around 16$ this is more like i anticipate. I expect to win 1$ at every 1k hands so i'm over my expectation.

This is it , thank you for readying.
    • MaxLange
      MaxLange
      Bronze
      that is kind of interesting blog wow.
    • DonErmoso
      DonErmoso
      Basic
      Dear reader ,

In this moment my bank balance is 0.00$ , since my last post i start to play 1$ spin and won 1000$ and withdraw all and remand with 66$ witch i lost it all at 1$ spin's very sick downswing.
      My target is to somehow deposit 10$ and start to play 6 max cash game. The second target is to never play spin's because of the very high variance. After i will find i way to have 10$ i will comeback with some other target's.

Thank You for reading this.
    • DonErmoso
      DonErmoso
      Basic
      Dear reader ,

I have managed to deposit around 13$ , so now i can start to grind.
      The first target is to have 24B.I for NL2 , the second target is to have 24B.i for NL 5 and give a shot of 4 B.I.
      I will keep updating.

Thank You
    • CRI4BRA
      CRI4BRA
      Bronze
      :f_drink: