Free Poker Calculator for Android

• crowlik
      crowlik
      Basic
      Calculator for Android smartphones counts winning and draw chance percentage while playing Texas Hold’em and Omaha poker. It’s absolutely free, has no annoying ads, nothing is needed for installation and unlimited use of this app.

Google Play description:
      Poker Calculator 1.5 ― now with voice card input!
      Play like a pro, know your exact chance to win. This app counts the probability to win any hand in Texas Hold’em and Omaha.
      Poker Calculator features:
      * Handy interface, nothing but needed
      * Instant calculation of winning chance
      * Estimation of opponents’ chance to have any certain hand
      * Quick players’ adding
      * One-button change of poker type
      * Voice card input (only devices with Speech-to-Text support)
      Full version ― free!

The update is available for a few days; a week ago, voice input wasn’t realized in the app.

Voice cards input was developed especially for those poker lovers, who spend much time playing online and do not want to take eyes off the screen. With this feature, calculation has become fast and easy process with small efforts. Otherwise, you may specify cards with traditional finger taps, and it’s fast either. Just do not forget to choose suit first and rank second :)

Calculation speed and functionality of Enterra Poker Calculator do not yield paid mobile apps. Calculation of thousands of combinations takes less than one second. As a result, the player gets accurate probability of winning and draw chance (percentage), and the chance of every poker hand for opponents, per cent.

App on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.enterra.android.apps.pokercalculator
      Requires: Android 2.2 or higher, microphone access, internet access
  • 6 replies
    • NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze
      it sounds nice

is it actually allowed to use such app while sitting at a table?
    • crowlik
      crowlik
      Basic
      As well as I know - at a table it's not.
      But I guess you can use it free for training or playing online. Or to impress every newbie at home tournament :)
    • crowlik
      crowlik
      Basic
      Good news - Free Poker Calculator is updated!

Update for free Poker Calculator by online poker developer Enterra Inc. is released. Due to enhanced functionality, version 2.0 is more precise, friendly, and professional.

Main Free Poker Calculator features:
      *Newest algorithms for the most precise free mobile poker odds calculator
      *More poker types supported: Texas Hold’em, Omaha, NEW: Omaha Hi-Low, 5-card Omaha
      *Instant estimation – version 2.0 is significantly faster
      *New! Enhanced game analysis to estimate financial chances: calculate EV and Equity
      *Voice card input (for devices with Speech-to-Text support), friendly interface with no distractions
      *Calculate odds for any game stage from pre-flop to river
      *New: preset card ranges

All options are free and available for all Android 2.2 and higher users.

Install from Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.enterra.android.apps.pokercalculator
    • vincenttafolla979
      vincenttafolla979
      Basic
      It's really good. I am using another free poker equity calculator APD which is also amazing.
    • crowlik
      crowlik
      Basic
      Originally posted by vincenttafolla979
      It's really good. I am using another free poker equity calculator APD which is also amazing.
      We'll check it out :) Do you know, do they have any mobile app? I know of desktop version only...
    • vincenttafolla979
      vincenttafolla979
      Basic
      Yes. I have checked this. They don't have any mobile app for the tool.