New Pokerstars Account

• ChelseaFrancePoker
      Hi, I have followed the instructions to create a new Pokerstars account and entered the code FREE20 but there is no bonus credited to my account. Can you please advise if my account is linked correctly. Thank you.
  • 3 replies
    • MrMardyBum
      Hi dude

Sometimes it takes a while (I think) upto 72 hours... But time can vary based on your country, and what security checks may or may not be needed.

I'd wait 72 hours then if still no deposit I'd create a support ticket.

One of the mods will pop along shortly and explain in detail for you. :)
    • TinoLaan
      Hey ChelseaFrancePoker,

Like MrMardyBum said, it may take some time for the money to actually be credited to your account. In the case of the free $20 on PokerStars, PokerStars is responsible for paying out the money. So if you feel like there are any problems with the money, just send them an email and they should be able to help you out :)

If for some reason they can't help, then feel free to just send us a ticket and we'll see if there's anything we can do on our end.

First though, I'd like to ask for your patience, and to contact PokerStars if you think something is wrong.

Just let us know if you have any other questions :)

edit: I've also moved this to our PokerStars board, as it fits better there.
    • MTV100
      can change play money milions to a real money ? please answer me everyone