TT.co.uk HHs

• kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Back after a long stop to play yesterday on TT to find out that I wasnt able to play anymore on the .com and I was forced to download the .co.uk as UK resident. :(

After that and set up all the setting as usually I started play to find out that HM doesnt works, so, long story cut short, there is not anymore the folder for TT on my hard drive (despite all the other iPoker HHs still there) and the support seem waterproof to what Im saying.
      Any1 can help please?
      TY :) look, im using HM
  • 5 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi there kiro, we haven't seen you for a while so I hope you are well.

I moved your question here because the HM2 experts can help a lot quicker.

Have fun,

Mal.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Which HM version exactly?

Some Ipoker Clients use folders like c:\poker\... for installation and handhistory subfolder. Others use the installation folder under something like c:\program files(X86)\tt....
      So you need to find out which one is the right one and add this to the HM auto-import folders.
      But their support should be able to tell you which is the right folder.

Here is our general Ipoker FAQ: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/742/iPoker+Setup
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Hi guys, and thanks!
      In fact, I haven't been very well with some serious matter but Im still alive ;)

Btw, I do not think its a HM problem as the folder of Titan Poker has disappeared since they forced to migrate on .co.uk

In fact, in the Poker folder (iPoker folder) there are still all the other iPoker folders from others rooms and tbo, before the change, it was fine also for Titan Poker.

I have been in touch with their support but I can tell, after three days of crap, that's better to let go and start play on some other rooms that I dont mind and where I got also a roll.

The only bad news is that I cannot, for now, raise SP as Titan Poker was the last room left tracked to Pokerstrategy.com :(

Never mind, I will be bronze for a while until something happen, what I can do ...

Thanks a if you feel/think different and believe there is anything we can do please let me know.

Ciao :)

P.S. I have also generate points there a sI have played even without HM support frm the HUD but at today nothing showing in my account so, I must say, I dont like rooms that create always issue of different nature. What the odds, never nothing happen on Pokerstars of FTP and even if a problem accursed (like sometime in the past) it was solved in the day, I mean in the same day in few hours, with the rest of the world in deep night all the time something go wrong, what a shame!
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Right click on the new Titan Poker icon and open the properties. There you should see the new installation folder and under this folder you will probably find the handhistory folder.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by kiromanAAKK

The only bad news is that I cannot, for now, raise SP as Titan Poker was the last room left tracked to Pokerstrategy.com :(

Never mind, I will be bronze for a while until something happen, what I can do
      Hey kiromanAAKK,

If you are not receiving SPs from titan.co.uk, please open a customer support ticket

Regards

Laz