This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

ElephantHUD problem.

• DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      I have a problem that is starting to aggravate me more and more;

Normally starting when i have opened up 6 to 9 tables or more, The ElephantHUD will seemingly randomly just not work for some tables I open up. It just Doesn't appear on that table, no-ones stats appear and the table average display doesn't appear either. Leaving and immediately rejoining this table never works. (However, I think Elephant still keeps track of profits/losses on these tables)

To give you an idea of the extent of the problem; It will happen every single session i play that multiple tables will not have stats displaying at them. It has happened a couple of times that out of 9 tables remaining just 3 of my tables have stats working at them.

I cannot work with this program with the amount that this keeps happening. Is there an inspired way I can fix this and/or is there a program available in the Pokerstrategy shop that I can import my elephantdb to? eg. Holdem Manager or PT3.
  • 6 replies