Mastercard Skrill Blocked

• giomanci
      giomanci
      Bronze
      Hi all,

I have had this card for over 1 year and I have used it several times to withdraw money from any ATM in Italy without a problem.

I am now in Spain and 3 days ago and I got my card blocked because an ATM said PIN was not correct.

I know exactly which is the correct PIN since I've used this card a lot of times(maybe Spanish ATM can't accept a 4 numbers PIN instead of the classical 5 numbers PIN?)

Anyway my card is blocked now...I sent a mail to Skrill but as usual they haven't replied yet(Last time I had an issue with Skrill they had replied after 2 months)...

Please help me,

cheers :)
  • 6 replies
    • TJtheTJ
      TJtheTJ
      Silver
      Hi giomanci,

Sorry to hear about your problems..

In this case I would strongly recommend just calling Skrill support, especially since this is more of an urgent issue. You can find their phone number here (scroll to the bottom and click on the "Call Us" heading):

Skrill - Contact

Calling them will ensure you don't have to wait weeks or even longer for a reply. And especially in a case such as this where your card is blocked, I'd strongly recommend doing this. They will then hopefully be able to sort this out for you soon.

Keep us posted :)

Regards,
      Tino
    • giomanci
      giomanci
      Bronze
      Hi Tino,

Thanks for helping me :)

I thought about calling their support but what stops me is the fact that I'm not home(Italy) now and all I have here with me in Spain are my card, my identity document and my passport and I don't know what they need in order to unlock my card.

Cheers
    • Brdjan
      Brdjan
      Bronze
      Last time when I entered wrong PIN 3 times (it was my fault), they sorted out everything couple of days after I sent them mail. Since it's urgent, I would call them and offer to take photo of card and send them, if they need proof it's your card.
    • TJtheTJ
      TJtheTJ
      Silver
      I'd do as Brdjan suggested in this case. It's of course inconvenient that you're not at home, but I'm quite sure you should be able to resolve this with Skrill over the phone. Like mentioned, you might be able to take a photo of your card or something similar, but this is something you should discuss with Skrill.

Calling them is definitely the way to go in this case :)
    • giomanci
      giomanci
      Bronze
      Yes, great idea Brdjan!

Thanks guys!
    • TJtheTJ
      TJtheTJ
      Silver
      No problem at all!

Let us know how things turn out :)