Ciao from London

• Rtwice
      Rtwice
      Bronze
      Hi everybody!
      Rtwice, 20, Italian but currently living and working in London. Ready to start a quite, relaxed but intense adventure in this world that has always charmed me since I was 14.

Since I"m on Android I chose FullTilt poker as lobby (did I make it right?)

Obviously, I'll start to play on the smallest tables, since I'll just invest 100 pound and my goal is to learn how to play properly and gain some skills.

See you around!
  • 6 replies
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Hi Rtwice and welcome to Pokerstrategy!

Full Tilt Poker is a good choice in my opinion, but you may also be interested in creating a tracked account at one of our partner rooms, so you can earn StrategyPoints and status upgrades, which will give you access to even more valuable content on this site. You can also take advantage of our free money offers while you're at it.

If you like Full Tilt Poker, you'll most likely also like Pokerstars, which would be my personal recommendation if you want to create a tracked account. You might, however, get better advice on this if you ask a question in our dedicated thread where an expert will assist you to find the optimal poker room for your current situation.

It's also great to hear that you already practice proper bankroll management and take the game seriously. I recommend checking out our NL lessons if you want to take your game to the next level (assuming you play cash games, but we also have plenty of material for other formats).

Good luck at the tables!
    • MaxLange
      MaxLange
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome if you need any kind of help you can ask me :)
    • Rtwice
      Rtwice
      Bronze
      Thanks guys!

Do you guys know if any of your partner rooms can run on a Android tablet? It would be great to use your "benefits" :D
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Rtwice
      Do you guys know if any of your partner rooms can run on a Android tablet? It would be great to use your "benefits" :D
      I know that Pokerstars and 888 have Android apps, I'm not sure about any of the other rooms. But I'm certain that you'll find more information about this in the Choosing the right Poker Room for you thread.
    • Rtwice
      Rtwice
      Bronze
      Thanks a lot mate I'll have a look in that thread!

Good luck everyone, see you around :-)
    • Mahjas
      Mahjas
      Bronze
      Hi man, welcome at pokerstrategy!