Can anyone send me fulltilt?

• 6 replies
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Hi MaxLange,

I'm sorry, but our forum principles don't allow you to reveal your personal contact information on the forum.

Honestly, though, I'm a little confused as to why you would want anyone to send you the Full Tilt Poker software in the first place. It should be quite easy to find, and the download and installation process should be self-explanatory as well.
      Is there perhaps any problem we could assist you with?
    • MaxLange
      MaxLange
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Harrier88
      Hi MaxLange,

I'm sorry, but our forum principles don't allow you to reveal your personal contact information on the forum.

Honestly, though, I'm a little confused as to why you would want anyone to send you the Full Tilt Poker software in the first place. It should be quite easy to find, and the download and installation process should be self-explanatory as well.
      Is there perhaps any problem we could assist you with?
      New registired players can't play anymore on fulltilt, that's why it doesn't let me to download it and I need someone to send me it so I can log in.
    • htghguuh
      htghguuh
      Bronze
      well ?,maybe he got 600000 beats
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MaxLange
      New registired players can't play anymore on fulltilt, that's why it doesn't let me to download it and I need someone to send me it so I can log in.
      So you already have an account at Full Tilt Poker but you currently don't have the software installed, and you're restricted from downloading the installer to get access to it again?

Is that correct?
    • MaxLange
      MaxLange
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Harrier88
      So you already have an account at Full Tilt Poker but you currently don't have the software installed, and you're restricted from downloading the installer to get access to it again?

Is that correct?
      Yes pretty much u know my email go ahead and send me :)
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Yes pretty much u know my email go ahead and send me :)
      Actually, I don't have your email anymore, and while I can sympathize with your current situation, this is unfortunately not the place to ask for this kind of thing.

I'm really sorry, but those are just the rules. We cannot allow any open transfer of software that is restricted in your area on the forum. I will therefore close this thread now.

If you have any questions about this, feel free to contact customer support.

And if you're looking for any other poker room that is available to you, please take a look at our list of partner rooms.