Exploits at micro fr sng when it goes hu?

• Suboptimal88
      Can you share some exploitive advice about fr sng when 2 players remain? i think i resteal and call well but my problem is postflop , even though i cbet well i think i get floated to much and i dont follow up enough.

I think i should either stop cbeting so much or simply double barrel a lot , which is better?

Of course all these stuff depends on board and players but generally is it good to be balanced or aggressive at micros hu?
  • 3 replies
    • MaxLange
      C bet based on the action preflop and the cards on the flop, why the hell c bet a board like Q102? or 109K? C bet flops like K25 where u know ur opponent will most likely miss.
    • DarkoK3
      I agree with MaxLange and ofc. the most aggressive of the two will win, if not maniac :)
    • a55a5in4ever
      Hello Suboptimal88,

I play the micros i would like to share some thoughts maybe it will help you.

As trivial as it is you have to asses what type of opponent you have.

In reality you will see limited amount of hands shown at Showdown - when you do try to use this to your advantage in the match. If you have a guy that will call you down and not give up with any pair or Ace High - make a mental note of that.

Most opponents are gonna play fit or fold OOP vs your C-bet - some will float with 2 overs - thinking that this is a legitimate drawing hand.

What "MaxLange" said of course - super important. I will tent to check back most QJx QTx boards - since this connects well with their pre-flop calling ranges. Also you might try to Barrel any scare card on the turn and see if they will give up.

In my experience most opponents will fold tons of their buttons especially if you have the chip lead - if this is the case there is no need to get involved in a hand when they have shown resistance and you have air - just give up and know that their passivity will cost them the match eventually.

BR A55