This is War not Battle

• malifis
      malifis
      Bronze
      Hi!!!

So, from where to start.....

I opened blog half year ago(blog) and didn't post anytingh from begining, cause situation in my life „didn't let me“ ..... long story short, i moved to another city, and had some expenses and debts i needed to solved(part of them are still here :D )

I played poker last 6 months,mostly 6NL, little bit 10NL, but cashing-out 99% of my winnings...

As u can see, i don't play so much, and i'm not so pleased with my winrate.
      Reason for that is because i played almost every hand in „just-clicking“ mode and tilting very bad so, now I'm here, opening this blog, because i have time, willingness and determination to succed.

Here is my basic plan:

I will play 5h(2500 hands) per day(Monday-Friday ) 6 tables 6NL + 1hour session rewiev + 1hour studying(videos or books – for start i will read again Owen Gains –„Poker math that matters“ )

Saturday is a rest day

At Sunday's i'm planning do more studying and little bit playing(2-3h max), and later, when my bankroll will let me, i will keep Sunday's for MTT-s.

these are my two profiles from which i played MTT's.... It's not big sample, but i was running good, and from time to time i like to play MTT...

I will post my weekly plan on Monday(Sunday), and rewiev of the plan on Sunday,also planing to come here for advice and discussion with some hands that i will find difficult.

This is all from me for now, i hope that u will find this thread interesting, and also hoping for good feedback and advices... ;)

Gl to all on green tables....

See ya ;)
  • 13 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey malifis,

Welcome to the blogs. :)

I like to keep Sundays for MTTs too. After all who knows when you are going to bink something. Might as well be on the best day for value. :s_cool:

Good Luck

Laz
    • malifis
      malifis
      Bronze
      Ty Laz :)

My first Weekly goal:

Starting Bankroll $85

i will play min 12500 hands

i will do Study+ rewievs 10h

i will post here min 2 hands for discussion

P.S.

If anyone know a good book or vids that talking about 3bet's, mental game, or tilting i will be thankful ;)
    • malifis
      malifis
      Bronze
      Hi guys!!

Short update....

My weekly goals are going mostly in schedule(missed one hour of rewiev and studying)

Soooo....

I'm here with few hand if some is eager to comment:

I'm not sure if i may put hand from weaktight, but i don't now how tu put it diffrently

hand1

Villan is a fish 46/12 Fold to 3bet 43 Fcbet in 3bet pot 50

my main contemlation here is will he ever donk me the river with TT-JJ,88 or 77, he donks me sets,quads, A9, maybe A6

hand2

reg 19/12 3bet 2.0 donk bet 45(31) fold donk bet vs raise 25(4)

when i raise his donk do i have a room for fold with overs???

P.S. one more question.... i realized that i have problem when i played fish (IP or OOP whatever) with draws.... so, my question is qhat is your general plan with this type of hands, do u cbet F&T what with river when is missed???
    • CamboCat
      CamboCat
      Bronze
      Win rates in op looks good to me + very solid schedule; you must be on the right way!

GL! :D

Oh, btw my opinion on draws vs fish: if they don't fold, don't bet (but take the free cards instead). You'll win all their money by value betting you're made hands :s_biggrin:
    • malifis
      malifis
      Bronze
      HI CamboCat

Ty for wroting a comment :)

Yeah, i agree withu for that observation on draws vs fishes, but sometimes i just wanna tak away his money before other regs :f_biggrin:
    • malifis
      malifis
      Bronze
      Hi guys!!!

It's time for my first weekly update

update1

My first Weekly goal:

Starting Bankroll $85

i will play min 12500 hands :facepalm:

i will do Study+ rewievs 10h :facepalm:

i will post here min 2 hands for discussion :f_thumbsup:

So, as u can see, prety much fails on everything :f_o:

Monday i was ill so can't play as i wanted, friday and sunday i just not in mood for lots of grinding.... about this Study+rewievs failure, just can't force myself to do that regularly, but im sure that this will be good in future...

Weekly Goals:

Starting Bankroll: 143$

I will play min 12 500 hands

I will Study+ Rewievs 10h

i will post here min 2 hands for discussion

I will do my best to realize goals above

here ya :f_cool:
    • malifis
      malifis
      Bronze
      Hi Guys

here's my second weekly update:

i will play min 12500 hands :f_thumbsup:

i will do Study+ rewievs 10h :f_thumbsup:

i will post here min 2 hands for discussion :facepalm:

as u can see, i managed to do prety much all of my task that are related to my game and improving my game and i'm very pleased with that and hope so that i can continue to do that....

To be honest, second week of my project was much more easier than first,and hope so that in 3rd week i will be fully used to my daily schedule... (discipline>motivation )

Update2

so, i'm very unpleased with my winnrate, think so that most of the time i'm playing good poker, but some downswings, and lots of bad beats and outdrawings, esspecialy on river are killing me.... Hope so that next week will be beter, and expecting that time i'm putting in studying and rewieving will pay off.

Next week goals:

Play min 12500 hands

Study + Rewiev 10h

post here min 2 hands for discussion

Current Bankroll: 170$
    • malifis
      malifis
      Bronze
      Hi Guys!

Short update....

Slightly change of plan, i will not meet my goals this week! As i mentioned in my first post i needed to cashout a lot o money before mouving up, i solved part of that problem and will take a differren approch to my project and mouving up fast as can untill i'm playing NL20 regulary

One day started tillting very bad and go for help in my skype group, and there i get the link of the Thread ....

Thanks to Schnitzelfisch

immediately started to work as directed in thread, so my weekly goals will seek some changes, not big, but will be changes.

This is all for now, i will come here with my regular update on Sunday.... :)
    • malifis
      malifis
      Bronze
      Hi Guys....

I didn't get to do my weekly update untill now...

Last week i have not played almost anything, because my general plan slightly changed like i mentioned in my last post,and also, i will change my weekly goals, will study and do off the table work more, and reduce my playing time...

1 more thing, as i mentioned, i will try to mouve up as fast as i can without cashouting, so my first stab on 10NL will be when my bankroll reach 200$

Weekly Goals:

10 000 hands
      12h of studying+ rewieving+ watching videos(next part of game that i'll work on is 3bet 4bet spots)
      Do every day exercises(in the morning some stretching, and later some pushups&abs)

Bankroll:130$
    • malifis
      malifis
      Bronze
      Hi guys!!!

Not posted for a long time....
      At first, i'm not quited, and give up from neither poker or blog on PS, just dont have time for anything. I started course(programing CNC machines, prety much interesting ) and that took me a bunch of time and energy, most of my time out of the course i spending on playing, of the table work and that little time i have left i was spending with my girlfriend or my friends.

Poker at last few weeks:
      Went trought a bad downswing, realy,realy bad....almost went crazy because of that.... but, i learn my leson from that period, and learn how to better organize my day, how to do better of the table work, and also learnd that in poker succes will not come by itself.....
      Next week i'm free of course(after that i will have 2 more weeks and than will be done with that) so i will play more, learn more....
      So my plan is to post 2 week updates from now on(even in weeks when i will be taking a course) first will be at Wednesday, and second on Sundays

I'm planing to do until Wednesday:

Playing for 14h
      Watch video about HUD stats (cca 1h)
      Read article about 3bet/4bet pots, and write down summary (2h)
      2h of reading Poker Mindset + Summary
      I will not look at my cashier until next update

Current Blanace: 146$

GL to me, and GL to all :f_drink:
    • malifis
      malifis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by malifis

Playing for 14h (played slightly under 10h )
      Watch video about HUD stats (cca 1h) :f_drink: (needed 2h for vid + summary)
      Read article about 3bet/4bet pots, and write down summary (2h) (1h spent on that)
      2h of reading Poker Mindset + Summary (i haven't read anything)
      I will not look at my cashier until next update :f_drink:

Current Blanace: 146$

GL to me, and GL to all :f_drink:

Hi!

last 3 day were so-so for me.... don't play much as i wanted, dont study either, but winnings is something i'm very pleased with!

Bankroll: 189$ (difference between Bankroll and winnings realtive to last update is that pacific is laging from time to time adn that HEm is ont imported)

Plan until Sunday Update:

Play 16h
      Read articel about 3bet/4bet/5bet= 5h
      Read poker Mindset 3h
      Don't look at Cashier

GL :f_drink:
    • malifis
      malifis
      Bronze
      Hi!

again week when i not posted update here :@
      School started last week, and took me so much time(one week more and i'm over, finally :) ) + some private obligations and i barely played few k hands....

Here's my plan until Wednesday:
      Play 11h
      Read article - 2h
      Poker mindset 2h
      Don't look at Cashier
      Week up at 10am(it's so difficult for me :D )

• malifis
      malifis
      Bronze
      HI!

i'm very pleased with period after last update. I didn't succed only in one goal, i didn't wake up in 10am every morning(tuesday :D )

Originally posted by malifis

Here's my plan until Wednesday:
      Play 11h - managed to play exactly 11h, in a minute correct- it is funny coincidence

Read article - 2h = Read it and worked on my ranges more than 2h, maybe 3 or 4, not so sure, but more than 2h
      Poker mindset 2h - = + summary about 2h, maybe slightly less
      Don't look at Cashier -= during the session i'm never looking at cashier or HEM, but after i am finished with my daily schedule i take a look at my cashier, and main reason for that is because i'm shoting at nl10, so i need to know will i move down or not
      Wake up at 10am(it's so difficult for me :D )= as i said, Tuesday was unsuccessful

pic from last 3 days

i will not be able to play&work how much i want by the end of the week, cause i have two obligations(birthdays) so i will have easier plan until sunday:

Plan:
      Playing 13h
      Poker mindset 1h
      Article - 5h
      Don't look at Cashier

Bankroll: 211$