Hello from East Coast of Canada

• Gam3rONGOING
      Gam3rONGOING
      Silver
      I have been playing poker for awhile now and looking to expand my knowledge and skill of the game. I am impressed with what I have read about this site. I am excited to work along with others who have like goals and ambitions.
  • 8 replies
    • Ramble
      Ramble
      Bronze
      Welcome! I'm also from the east coast. Great community here. Be sure to not only check out the articles and videos, but to get involved in the forums as well - it is a great place to learn and to keep motivated.

What games/stakes are you playing?
    • NutzAreOk
      NutzAreOk
      Bronze
      Hi Gam3rONGOING and welcome to PokerStrategy.com! :)

You have definitely come to right place to improve your skills. :s_thumbsup:

Make sure you take advantage one of our free money offers to get some starting capital.

And also add yourself to our member map. Who knows, there might be another PokerStrategy.com member right next door. :)
    • Gam3rONGOING
      Gam3rONGOING
      Silver
      Hi ramble. I am in Halifax. I see you said you are from the East Coast also. I am playing micro stakes now. I play mostly on Pokerstars. However, I just opened an account on NetBet for $50.00 Canadian. So will be low stakes for awhile building my bankroll. I read that this site is quite good and looking forward to viewing and reading about holdem.
      I sent you a friends request.
      Someone told me once, seek out those who are successful at what they are doing, copy their results and don't be afraid to ask for help.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, Gam3rONGOING,
      Welcome to PokerStrategy.com!

Greetings from the Wet Coast of Canada, 40km E of Vancouver.

The more Canucks, the better the party!

Someone told me once, seek out those who are successful at what they are doing, copy their results and don't be afraid to ask for help.
      These are the people, this is the place.

Best of luck,
      --VS
    • Mahjas
      Mahjas
      Bronze
      Hi man, welcome at pokerstrategy!
    • Ramble
      Ramble
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gam3rONGOING
      I read that this site is quite good and looking forward to viewing and reading about holdem.
      I sent you a friends request.
      Accepted request. Was in your neck of the woods for UFC this weekend (I'm from NB).
    • sooley570
      sooley570
      Bronze
      Hi Gam3rONGOING

I share very like-minded goals and ambitions! Also I live in Halifax which is why I sent you a friend request. Cool to see someone local on the site, maybe we can help each other improve?
    • StandardBacking
      StandardBacking
      Bronze
      Hey, Welcome to PS! Good Luck at the Tables :f_drink: