FT micro limit rakes

• Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Alright... so I am playing NL 10 on FT... its taking 10% rake.
      Rakeback is 27% of that.

Still this makes losses.

Want to know from more experienced players:

Would it be better if I transfer my money over to stars or so where its only 5% rake?
  • 3 replies
    • Axel80
      Axel80
      Bronze
      In my opinion NL10 at Full Tilt is still beatable even though the Rake is at 10%. It'll be a little bit tougher than on Stars but the players there are still so bad, that you should be able to beat it.
    • Alafoe
      Alafoe
      Bronze
      I won some freeroll and have to do it. FT is good cos Phil Ivey plays there but he gets his rake back fully and fee for advertisment. You dont, you get 10% rake which is cruel and let them know it. Write mail them that you will move to PS cos they rake policy. I will do it to. I dont know why to pay more than you need in almost every other room. FT is not special. Their tables are only 9 person insteard of 10 on other sites and you have to pay higher rake for faster blind up? Shit on them and play where you worth something for room not FT. Thats my opinion.
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Alafoe
      FT is good cos Phil Ivey plays there but he gets his rake back fully
      Not sure if I can take your post seriously after that line... hahahaha

Write mail them that you will move to PS cos they rake policy. I will do it to. I dont know why to pay more than you need in almost every other room.

Well I don't really care full tilt has always tried to be the best for high stakes and not giving a damn about micro stakes...( I think it's the only pokerroom that the smallest limit is NL10... not sure tho) ... But they already have thousands of players accepting the 10% rake on the nl10 tables or just don't know about it... and if 2 or 3 micro limits players send them an email about them leaving... 1. They don't have enough staff to read emails :P 2. They don't really care loosing few bucks in rake... They would loose much more if they chanced it to 5% rake for everyone... Think about it if you had 1000 players paying 10% rake... Would you chance it to 5% rake because two players are telling you they will move their bankroll to another site... well that would be seriously -ev :)

But with all the fish NL10 is easily beatable... and on the micro limits you wan't stay too long on each limit anyhow...

And I think my calculations are correct when I tell you it's almost only 7.5% rake or something like that after rakeback right?