pokerstrategy.com is the best. what do you think?

• 4 replies
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey bazatu883,

thank you for opening this topic. It would be good to hear from others what they managed to achieve being a part of the PokerStrategy.com community - and also what they've learned/found most valuable in their current poker career!

Any feedback would be appreciated.

What about you? Would you like to share your experience?

Cheers,
      Marta
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey bazatu883,

When I first found PokerStrategy.com, I was very much a recreational fish. VPiP/PFR of 100/0 or near enough. Limp/check/call, etc.

PokerStrategy gave me the tools to help me become a better player. I have also suffered from Real life tilt issues throughout my life, so trying to address my poker tilt issues not only improved my mindset in poker, but also my mindset in real life.

Add to that, they gave me a blue badge and the keys to the forum. (I promise, I won't leave a scratch) :tongue:

Cheers

Laz
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by bazatu883
      tell me how pokerstrategy helped you .
      Oh, there are so many.

I'll pick two:
        Tight Aggressive. The emphasis on playing decent hands, in position, and aggressively as the way to higher profits.
        Bankroll management. How to avoid going busto by adjusting stakes to match available funds.

Best of luck,
      --VS
    • MaxLange
      MaxLange
      Bronze
      Bankroll managemenet and much more but it really helped me when I found pokerstrategy I was 17 in going out with just a dollar in his pockets, after that I learned poker and made 3700$ out of it and had a great high school with my own money like a boss!