Speed poker handhistories changed?

• CamboCat
      CamboCat
      Bronze
      Hello,

Did Betfair/iPoker change something about their Speed poker handhistories?
      When I want to look at my hands in PokerTracker I can only see the hand where I did not fold pre-flop. Hands where I don't put any money in pot are nowhere to be found (and believe me, I do a lot of folding). Of course, this also distort my HUD stats tremendously.

Anyone else on Betfair playing today has this issue?
      Is there a fix?

Thanks!
  • 7 replies
    • rompas
      rompas
      with the update at ipoker yesterday something happend at speed poker tables, dont know yet what they changed and why and how to fix it,, :-(
    • CamboCat
      CamboCat
      Bronze
      :f_cry: that sucks!
      Here I'm; all ready to grind hard and play more than ever before all month long... but getting extremely tilted by distorted HUD stats...

Anyway, thanks for the quick reply!

I'm firing up good old Full Tilt, I guess...
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey guys,

I'll move this to the PokerTracker board.

Regards

Laz
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      iPoker no longer records losing hand histories at Speed Poker tables, we do not know why this has occurred but we assume that this is a bug in the iPoker client that the network will have to fix. This bug affects all players because the record of their hands is no longer accurate, and it will affect any and all personal tracking tools - not just PokerTracker.
    • CamboCat
      CamboCat
      Bronze
      Mailed Betfair support about this and received an answer this morning:

The resolution should be implemented on the 10th October.

We'll have to wait another week but at least they're planning to fix this :s_biggrin:
    • CamboCat
      CamboCat
      Bronze
      Even better: just started my morning session and noticed that the problem is fixed already! :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin:
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      iPoker fixed this bug less than 24 hours after we notified them, great job iPoker!