Keeping track of your game

• Rtwice
      Rtwice
      Bronze
      Hi guys,
      I'm a total newbie in the poker world and I was wondering how and if there is any way to keep track of my game on a Android tablet. By keeping track I mean hands played, win/loose percentage, graphics and stuff like that.

I was also wondering if playing at 6-Max tables would be a good idea for a beginner.

Thanks!
  • 6 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Rtwice,

If you mean software like Holdem Manager 2 or PokerTracker4, then I'm not aware of any. However. I'll move your post to the Poker Tools board, where it's most likely to be seen by people who know.

I always think it best for beginners to play FR rather than 6-Max. This gives you more time in-game to get comfortable with your hand ranges, the strength of position, preflop and postflop equity and pot odds etc.

Regards

Laz
    • Rtwice
      Rtwice
      Bronze
      Thanks Lazza. Sorry to have posted in the wrong section.

I'll take your advice and I'll play some FR.

If anyone plays on Android and uses a software to track their game, please let me know!
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Rtwice,

No need to apologise. :) It was OK where it was but is more likely to be seen by poker software geeks in Poker Tools. :tongue:

Make sure you check out our articles on BSS (Big Stack Strategy). These apply perfectly to micro FR.

Cheers

Laz
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey DarylFresch,

I have removed your post as it was nothing more than an advertisement.

Under our forum principles, the advertising, promotion, endorsement and linking to commercial products we don't support is not permitted.

Hope you understand

Laz
    • Svinhugg
      Svinhugg
      Gold
      Many sites such as Pokerstars offers the possibility to get your handhistory posted to you. If I play for an hour i just go to requests -> send hand history and then I can import to HM2.
    • bleekki
      bleekki
      Bronze
      I think it's always in that way if you play angry or sad or "i dont give a f**k attitude" and you never can stop when you are ANGRY then when you are ANGRY you gonna LOOSE because your mind its not at zen mode atm then little break would be nice. :s_grin: