[Application] October Microstakes MTTSNG - $750 - [SOLD]

• gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

I'm applying for a stake for $750 for a mass grind the month of October. I play on pokerstars and mainly play 45man STTs, where I have good success.

My previous stake on pokerstrategy ended profitably, and all transactions were quick, complete and transparent. (see my feedback thread)

I'm a long term pokerstrategy member with a good amount of experience in microstakes MTSNG's. I currently rank >99% on OPR (bronze level) at the moment (coming off a long BE streak back on the upswing) username is cyclotronic playing at pokerstars.

I am applying for the stake because I recently withdrew a lot of my BR to cover unexpected expenses, and would like to build my roll back up more quickly (and earn you some profit in the process)

I multitable 15-18 tables and use SNG wiz and Holdem resources calculator to review spots from every session.

I''m applying for a stake for one full month (30days) of 180's, starting at $2.5 turbos and moving up as BRM allows to $4.50, and hopefully $8 180's. - about 2000-3000 games.

I will also be playing selected MTT's within BRM, and a good chance of bigger cashes. Mostly normal speed large fields.

Desired stake is $750 and a 60-40 profit deal (in my favor) including rakeback and milestones. Coaching or railing is welcome. Terms are negotiable for single staker. Selling in lots of 10% or more.

Feedback thread: Gavinonymous
  • 18 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

I'm applying for a stake for $750 for a mass grind the month of October. I play on pokerstars and mainly play 45man STTs, where I have good success.

My previous stake on pokerstrategy ended profitably, and all transactions were quick, complete and transparent. (see my feedback thread)

I'm a long term pokerstrategy member with a good amount of experience in microstakes MTSNG's. I currently rank >99% on OPR (bronze level) at the moment (coming off a long BE streak back on the upswing) username is cyclotronic playing at pokerstars.

I am applying for the stake because I recently withdrew a lot of my BR to cover unexpected expenses, and would like to build my roll back up more quickly (and earn you some profit in the process)

I multitable 15-18 tables and use SNG wiz and Holdem resources calculator to review spots from every session.

I''m applying for a stake for one full month (30days) of 180's, starting at $2.5 turbos and moving up as BRM allows to $4.50, and hopefully $8 180's. - about 2000-3000 games.

I will also be playing selected MTT's within BRM, and a good chance of bigger cashes. Mostly normal speed large fields.

Desired stake is $750 and a 60-40 profit deal (in my favor) including rakeback and milestones. Coaching or railing is welcome. Terms are negotiable for single staker. Selling in lots of 10% or more.

Feedback thread: Gavinonymous
      Quoted for reference.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Please note that the rules have been updated.
      Please review. Your feedback would be appreciated.

Good Luck

Laz
    • biogas
      biogas
      Gold
      Reserve 30%.

The rest would like to be applied: if profit is less than 9% (ur profit on $3), than RB and profit split 50-50. If the stake goes to loss, RB goes to cover the losses.
    • gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze
      Originally posted by biogas
      Reserve 30%.

The rest would like to be applied: if profit is less than 9% (ur profit on $3), than RB and profit split 50-50. If the stake goes to loss, RB goes to cover the losses.

overall profit less than 9%, or overall ROI? overall profit, would be if total profit is less than 75$ then include RB and milestones.

if more than that then only 50/50 split.

please confirm and I'll amend the stake offer, and 30% reserved
    • biogas
      biogas
      Gold
      Originally posted by gavinonymous
      overall profit, would be if total profit is less than 75$ then include RB and milestones.
      this
    • gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze
      very good, we'll go with that.

I'll leave this open for another night and if no more stakers here then I'll make up the rest somehow. I need to get grinding and October isn't standing still!

so far 70% left.
    • MonkeyDo
      MonkeyDo
      Global
      I'll get the 70% remaining once you specify the rules you follow to establish your BRM.

I'll add to the conditions the rule mentioned in the post above.

edited by Kamen
    • gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze
      excellent. 100% reserved. here are the agreed terms.

Time:

For the duration of October,

BRM and games played:

I will be grinding within BRM of 300BI for MTTsng's and MTT's. I may take small shots of 200BI if I'm playing A+ game or particularly weak field (e.g. $.4.40 on stars and won in on a satellite. I might fill in low volume with 45mans, in which case at least 150BI BRM.

Profit/lLoss:

50/50 profit split. If less than 9% overall profit then make up with split of rakeback and milestones (bonus, I'm 2/3 to 50$ milestone and some VPPs)

I'll leave the player search open so you can rail. If you see anything you don't like, or a leak and you want to chat I'll be happy to skype.

I don't use skype a lot, but available for calls if you msg me in advance. I'll be blogging the results in the railing thread.

can you both send the money to my stars account, and add me on the community?

I'll take a screenshot of my balance and transaction history after money is in, any time you want during the stake, and of course at the end.

Biogas 30%
      MonkeyDo 70%

Cheers and good fortune to us.
    • NJboy
      NJboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gavinonymous
      excellent. 100% reserved. here are the agreed terms.

Time:

For the duration of October,

BRM and games played:

I will be grinding within BRM of 300BI for MTTsng's and MTT's. I may take small shots of 200BI if I'm playing A+ game or particularly weak field (e.g. $.4.40 on stars and won in on a satellite. I might fill in low volume with 45mans, in which case at least 150BI BRM.

Profit/lLoss:

50/50 profit split. If less than 9% overall profit then make up with split of rakeback and milestones (bonus, I'm 2/3 to 50$ milestone and some VPPs)

I'll leave the player search open so you can rail. If you see anything you don't like, or a leak and you want to chat I'll be happy to skype.

I don't use skype a lot, but available for calls if you msg me in advance. I'll be blogging the results in the railing thread.

can you both send the money to my stars account, and add me on the community?

I'll take a screenshot of my balance and transaction history after money is in, any time you want during the stake, and of course at the end.

Biogas 30%
      MonkeyDo 70%

Cheers and good fortune to us.
      What's your skype username? I can't send you the money to pokerstars cause I don't play in pokerstars.com atm

Add me to skype and let's talk about it: [Edited by Lazza61 - Please use the community tool to exchange personal contact information]
    • NJboy
      NJboy
      Bronze
      Also I'd like to state that if you ever play a MTT below your BRM (which is 200 with A+ game) all rakeback earned through the staking will be for the staker(s) due to violation of conditions.
    • gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NJboy
      Also I'd like to state that if you ever play a MTT below your BRM (which is 200 with A+ game) all rakeback earned through the staking will be for the staker(s) due to violation of conditions.
      did you reserve some %? it's already 100% reserved. still, we won't have to worry about BRM, unless it's a satellite.
    • biogas
      biogas
      Gold
      Hello PhD_Biogas,

We have transferred USD 225.00 from your account to 'cyclotronic' as per your request.
    • NJboy
      NJboy
      Bronze
      Oh sorry man, I posted with my other new account MonkeyDo. Do you need proof that I'm the owner of both or...? Add me to skype anyways, i can show you proof from there also. Sorry for this confusion
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Oh sorry man, I posted with my other new account MonkeyDo. Do you need proof that I'm the owner of both or...? Add me to skype anyways, i can show you proof from there also. Sorry for this confusion
      Hello,

Please be aware that our rules forbid having two accounts, thus your other account has been closed.

Best,
      Kamen
    • gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze
      no problem. didn't expect that :)

I'm not sure of your skype name, can you msg it to me on here or contact me on skype? I'm not allowed to post it here, but you can figure it out from my username. how do you want do do the transfer? interac?
    • gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze
      Originally posted by biogas
      Hello PhD_Biogas,

We have transferred USD 225.00 from your account to 'cyclotronic' as per your request.
      I've got the transfer request, just waiting for the rest from NJBoy. If he can't tranfsfer by tomorrow, we'll go ahead anyway, I'll make up the rest.

Sorry for the late start, I'll make up for it.

railing thread here:
      MTTs and MTTSNG's. Railing Gavinonymous
    • biogas
      biogas
      Gold
      The stake went badly, gavinonimous (stars nick cyclotronic) took the money, no replies for more than two weeks. He is definitely not offline, as sharkscope shows activity everyday. Avoid this person online and IRL.
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      Very unfortunate hopefully you can get some return
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hopefully there is something behind this but if he has been playing regularly then it is unlikely.

I suggest starting a xxxxisathief.com webpage.