Will I recieve my free money or not?

• MaxLange
      MaxLange
      Bronze
      So a yesterday I choosed PKR for my free poker money to send 45$ I guess right?
      well the time hasn't passed yet but, I am a little bit experienced player 3700$ in profits, so I played one mtt 10$ freroll with rebuys lol, so I won the tournament for price of 3.31$ lol
      And started playing cash games now I have 28$, I can still recieve my free poker money right?
  • 9 replies
    • tightfish19
      tightfish19
      Bronze
      Not sure about the free money but you get the prize for most posts in 1 week.
    • MaxLange
      MaxLange
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tightfish19
      Not sure about the free money but you get the prize for most posts in 1 week.
      i wish there was a price for that
    • PmagicLchocoOballs
      PmagicLchocoOballs
      Bronze
      cant see why wouldnt you? can take up to 3 working days
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Hi Max,

Building your own bankroll at your new poker room is not only allowed, but encouraged. You will not forfeit your free poker money this way.
      The only thing that matters is that you created your account through Pokerstrategy, following the correct procedure.

It can take a few days until the free money arrives. If the money hasn't arrived within the next three working days, feel free to contact customer support.
    • MaxLange
      MaxLange
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Harrier88
      Hi Max,

Building your own bankroll at your new poker room is not only allowed, but encouraged. You will not forfeit your free poker money this way.
      The only thing that matters is that you created your account through Pokerstrategy, following the correct procedure.

It can take a few days until the free money arrives. If the money hasn't arrived within the next three working days, feel free to contact customer support.
      Thank you for the information.
    • simson500
      simson500
      Basic
      Are there any offer for free poker money where you don´t have to play for money at least in the first few months?

I would prefer starting playing some freerolls as long as i´m still a newbie.
    • xoso99
      xoso99
      Bronze
      quote:
      Originally posted by Harrier88
      Hi Max,

• pieter911
      pieter911
      Basic
      Im trying to get into pokerstars store. Ussually play on phone or tablet but have tryed downloading on both my laptops and it will not connect. Any suggestions?

------------
      He software itself has downloaded but just keeps saying connecting until it eventually gives up.

------------
      I should add im from nova scotia so dont think im on the ban list

[Edited by Lazza61]
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey pieter911,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

I have had to edit out the links you posted as they link to one of our competitors which is not permitted under our forum principles.

Have you tried contacting their support? While you're waiting for an answer, why don't you take a moment or two and Introduce yourself! to us.

Regards

Laz