ICM Trainer in German

• 7 replies
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Hi jedski777 and welcome to Pokerstrategy,

You should see a button labeled "Extras" in the task bar at the top. Click on it, select "Sprache" (language), and then select English.

Here is a screenshot:

Feel free to ask if you have any further questions.
    • jedski777
      jedski777
      Basic
      Ah - simple when you know how :)

Thanks very much!
    • jedski777
      jedski777
      Basic
      Also, is it possible to resize the display? It's so tiny I can't see the hands, and it's partly obscured by the 'Push/Fold?' display below it. Is this normal? I'm using a small laptop - maybe this doesn't help (?).

The Help menu directs me to the Pokerstrategy downloads page. Are there any help files available?

Thanks for further help.
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Unfortunately, I don't think there is any way to change the display size. It never was a problem for me because I use a full size laptop.

This is how it looks like on my screen:

Is this comparable to how it looks when you are using the program, or is there a big difference?

I'm also not aware of any full help files, I'm afraid.
    • jedski777
      jedski777
      Basic
      Thanks. Yes, the dimensions are different in mine. The bottom half of the window is larger and actually obscures part of the table, and hands at the bottom of the table.
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Here is something you could try: If you move your cursor to the left edge of the filter settings, you can drag the window to the left or right to increase or reduce its size. If you drag it to the left, increasing its size, the image of the table becomes smaller, but still keeps its proportions. That means that while the display size is even smaller now, at least its position moves up and therefore it won't be obstructed by the bottom part anymore.

Here's an extreme example:

If you experiment a bit with different window sizes, maybe you'll find something that is somewhat passable.
      And if all else fails, you can try using the ICM Trainer Light instead. It's better than nothing.
    • jedski777
      jedski777
      Basic
      Thanks for the tip - it does work but unfortunately it makes the table so small as to be unreadable.

I'll try the Light version and see if that's better. Thanks!