Wagering Requirements - Rake or Fees?

• dps5pt
      dps5pt
      Bronze
      Hi,

Just been checking with the live help at Bet Fred that I'd met the wagering requirements for the $20 free bankroll I received through pokerstrategy.

I'm on 579 points which i interpret as just short of $29 given 20 points = $1

I only play SNG and received the response that I'd accumulated $0 rake as tournament fees don't qualify against the wagering requirement!

I've not experienced this criteria at other sites including other ipoker sites.

Are they right or are they pulling my leg?

One thing for sure if this is correct I wasn't aware? was it made clear and I'm the numpty?

Kind Regards
  • 5 replies
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hey dps5pt,

Actually, tournament fees should work exactly the same way normal rake in cash games do. Therefore, it looks like Betfred Poker support might have given you some wrong information in this case.

I'd recommend contacting them again, and if they still can't help you in this case, just send us a ticket and we will hopefully be able to get this sorted out for you.

Keep us posted :)

Regards,
      Tino
    • dps5pt
      dps5pt
      Bronze
      Thanks for replying...

Tried again - and they are claiming ignorance.

I asked if any of my existing balance would be withheld from withdraw - relating to the $20 and they said they don't know.

I said so do you (betfred) query it PokerStrategy if I withdraw? they said no.

So they don't check with you guys and seemingly don't know themselves.

They must just hold a wet finger up in the air then :)

How do I raise a ticket please?

Thanks
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Very strange.

You can send a ticket by going to this page: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/support/

At the bottom of this page you'll find a field labelled "Open a new ticket". If you click on the + sign there you'll see a form pop up with which you can send us the ticket. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible :)
    • dps5pt
      dps5pt
      Bronze
      Many thanks - I've raised a ticket.
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      :f_thumbsup: