[Application] Short Term $7 HUSNGs (1000 games)~ 2 weeks duration

• tommygecko
      tommygecko
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Bio
      Hi guys, I've been playing poker for more than 2 years and have been part of the pokerstrategy community since I started playing. Currently I'm playing HUSNGs. I played majority of my games at 7s at stars and had a stake from a friend to shoot at 15s which ended bad because I ran about 45 BI under EV. The stake below is my first stake on PokerStrategy.

I have a blog which I use to update my HUSNG progress: 2nd half of 2014: GO BIG or GO BROKE (HUSNG blog)

Why do I need the stake?
      Since then, I had to withdraw a huge part of my roll for school expenses (I'm studying in university). So at the moment, I do not have a bankroll to continue playing HUSNGs. Hence I need to be staked indefinitely (I will be withdrawing winnings to cover expenses)

Why short term and only 1000 games?
      I'm really busy in university at the moment with many assignments and exams are coming in about 1-2 months time so for this stake I do not want to commit too much at the moment. After 1000 games if I am able to commit more I will give stakers the option to extend the stake.

Past Results at 7s

The Stake
      For this stake I need 70 BIs, which equates to $490. I aim to complete this stake in 2 weeks or less. Progress will be updated daily on my blog with graphs: 2nd half of 2014: GO BIG or GO BROKE (HUSNG blog)

I will be playing only 7s for this stake. No moving up or down

Both profits and rakeback will be split 50/50. Rakeback will be based on amount of T$ won at 70fpp 6max hyper turbo sats.

Please PM me to add me on Skype too I will be happy to answer any concerns on Skype.

Percentages:
      5%: $24.5
      10%: $49
      20%: $98

Payment

I prefer payment to be made to my Pokerstars account: Yang Theng (Singapore)

For other options like Paypal please PM me and we will work something out :)
  • 4 replies
    • Wertoph
      Wertoph
      Bronze
      when do u plan on starting the stake, as soon as u get the money, or a fixed date?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      You are putting up $0 and taking a 50/50 cut?
    • tommygecko
      tommygecko
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Wertoph
      when do u plan on starting the stake, as soon as u get the money, or a fixed date?
      Will start as soon as I get the money.

[Quote] You are putting up $0 and taking a 50/50 cut?[/quote]Isn't this normal? I see some of the other sng/cash stakes with similar terms.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

Bio
      Hi guys, I've been playing poker for more than 2 years and have been part of the pokerstrategy community since I started playing. Currently I'm playing HUSNGs. I played majority of my games at 7s at stars and had a stake from a friend to shoot at 15s which ended bad because I ran about 45 BI under EV. The stake below is my first stake on PokerStrategy.

I have a blog which I use to update my HUSNG progress: 2nd half of 2014: GO BIG or GO BROKE (HUSNG blog)

Why do I need the stake?
      Since then, I h...t. After 1000 games if I am able to commit more I will give stakers the option to extend the stake.

Past Results at 7s

The Stake
      For this stake I need 70 BIs, which equates to $490. I aim to complete this stake in 2 weeks or less. Progress will be updated daily on my blog with graphs: 2nd half of 2014: GO BIG or GO BROKE (HUSNG blog)

I will be playing only 7s for this stake. No moving up or down

Both profits and rakeback will be split 50/50. Rakeback will be based on amount of T$ won at 70fpp 6max hyper turbo sats.

Please PM me to add me on Skype too I will be happy to answer any concerns on Skype.

Percentages:
      5%: $24.5
      10%: $49
      20%: $98

Payment

I prefer payment to be made to my Pokerstars account: Yang Theng (Singapore)

For other options like Paypal please PM me and we will work something out :)
      Quoted for reference.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Please note that the rules have been updated.
      Please review. Your feedback would be appreciated.

Good Luck

Laz