NL10 to NL200 in 60 days. DAY 4

• DREAMC4T
      Right. I'm a swede playing cash games online full time since a few years back. Poker is not as fun as it used to be and I need something to try to lighten the spark again. Hence this challenge and this blog.

Starting a new roll on pokerstars with the intention to go up in stakes quickly, though not through shots, but rather a somewhat loose brm.

There is a slight chance I'll just drop this challenge if it happens to not be as fun as I'm presuming it'll be. Lets hope not!

Would you like to know more? (Aka who I am, goals etc)

Swedish pro who plays on a network for swedes only. Playing NL 5max on approx NL$150-200. Crushing it for 11bb/100, I havn't moved up yet because I'm lazy and living a good life as it is. This has to change, I need to find new motivation and it's about time I get filthy rich.

I'm writing this in my mothers house, where I'm staying as of yesterday, in the hunt for an apartment (my last lease seized). Been traveling some but what I want in my life right now is my own place, before I've always rented second-hand.

Goals poker wise:
      - Read applications of NL hold'em, active reading
      - Start watching instructional videos again
      - Make a youtube channel for poker
      - Post hands. Ffs.
      - Make friends in the poker community, be active on skype.
      - Play live
      - Start using programs such as flopzilla
      - Learn to 24table (used to playing on 5)

In the process I'll try to finally learn some math and start leaning towards GTO rather than my now very exploitative way of playing.

Roll: $200
  • 8 replies