Holiday destinations Philippines/Thailand HELP!

• PokerPPP
      PokerPPP
      Bronze
      Guys, my friends and I want to go to another continent during next summer and we are thinking about Philippines and Thailand. Please give me some advise about where we can go there. We are looking for
      - Nice beaches
      - Culubs to party in the evenings

There are several different holiday destinations in both countries, but I have no idea where the party is at, which ones are cheap, which are expensive, which are more like party destinations and which are more for the laidback tourists. Basically, neither of us has a clue and that's why I need your help

Thanks in advance
  • 3 replies
    • PokerPPP
      PokerPPP
      Bronze
      No one ??!!?!?
    • breena
      breena
      Bronze
      I live in Thailand now two years but was living in Philippines for 6 months before that. Thailand has way more party scene as it has more young tourists and backpackers coming through.

So for what you have listed you can either go to Phuket or Koh Samui. Pattaya is also an option but it is proper sexpat degen territory and probably a bit much for Thai noobs. I have been to both Samui and Phuket and I would say Phuket but thats were I choose to live so Im bound to say that.

There is fair bit to do in surrounding areas of both Phuket and Samui but here is some randoms Phuket trip to give you an idea

• PokerPPP
      PokerPPP
      Bronze
      Thanks a ton breena