Hello from the Philippines!

• iamjeedr
      iamjeedr
      Basic
      Hello pokerstrategy,

I am John Edgar, but I preferred to be called Jed. I am an amateur from Iligan City, Philippines. I have been playing a lot of poker both online and live for a year now. And I am very happy to be part of this community. Good luck on the tables!
  • 5 replies
    • Thiamtan
      Thiamtan
      Bronze
      welcome jed
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Jed,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

We are very happy to have you as part of our community. In fact, why don't you get yourself added to our Member map. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door. :f_eek:

What games and limits do you like to play?

Make sure you check out our free money offers. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool. You will also be able to post images and graphs directly into your posts, as well as opening up more strategy and videos.

If there is anything you need help with, just let us know.

Have fun

Laz
    • iamjeedr
      iamjeedr
      Basic
      Thanks guys, Yes I have availed the free money offer on PKR and I am waiting for it to arrive. Takes two days max right?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Jed,

If your status doesn't upgrade to Bronze or your money doesn't arrive within the next 24 hours, then I would suggest opening a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • iamjeedr
      iamjeedr
      Basic
      Hello Lazza,

I already filed a ticket. Thanks