USA Player who loves youtube and poker

• mcvarga
      mcvarga
      Bronze
      Hey Everyone!

My name is Malachi Vargas. I've been playing and studying poker for about a year now and want to start getting more serious with my practice schedule!

I love video creation and want to start making YouTube videos! I will be starting with some tips, guides and informational videos but would also like to make some gameplay videos as well!

I would love to play some games while video chatting with another player and stream it over youtube or twitch. If anyone here would like to collaborate please feel free to contact me.

I live in the U.S. (Charlotte, NC) so I am limited to U.S. allowed sites. I play micro stakes ($.02/$.05) on [Edit by NutzAreOk]. My username is iminyahead7 for both sites.

It would be awesome to play some private games on [Edit by NutzAreOk] while vidchatting with a group of people. If that is what you are interested in or if you already have a group that does that please contact me!

-Malachi
  • 2 replies
    • NutzAreOk
      NutzAreOk
      Bronze
      Hi Malachi and welcome to PokerStrategy.com! :)

You have already a nice shiny silver badge there. Did you buy yourself a silver status? And can I ask how did you find your way to PokerStrategy.com? :)

Remember to use our community tool if you share your contact information to other members.

If you have anything to ask about, pls don`t hesitate to ask.

e. I had to edit your post because it`s against our forum principles to mention non-partner rooms. :)
    • mcvarga
      mcvarga
      Bronze
      Hey NutzAreOk. I found it just by searching for poker forums. I use twoplustwo but I hate how they don't update there site much.

This site is more up to date and I see people consistently post. I also love the community tools that are given. Every site should have a community tool like this one!

Yes, I bought a silver status because I can't play on any of the partner rooms and wanted to quickly get started meeting other active poker players through this forum!