This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Cant withdraw after Depositing

• Acespeci
      Acespeci
      Bronze
      I deposited on Betfair but I am unable to withdraw because I have to rake a certain amount. I have to rake a certain amount because my account is linked with pokerstrategy. The amount that I have to rake will take me forever to achieve because of the slow traffic on the Ipoker site.

Its my money I should be able to withdraw when I want. If I knew I had to rake a certain amount to withdraw my money I wouldnt have deposited so much.

Please help
  • 5 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Why you have to "rake the certain amount"? Just because your account is tracked to PS or you have been given any bonus?
    • Acespeci
      Acespeci
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thunderbird56
      Why you have to "rake the certain amount"? Just because your account is tracked to PS or you have been given any bonus?

because I am track to PS. If i have been given a bonus and I should be able to withdraw
    • rompas
      rompas
      did you get some free money when registred thru pokerstrategy? if yes then you do need to rake some amount before being able to withdrawl
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Aces,

Is there a pending bonus attached to your account and if so, which one?

To the best of my knowledge, you don't have extra rake requirements for being tracked to us.

Regards

Laz
    • TJtheTJ
      TJtheTJ
      Bronze
      Hi all,

Laz is indeed correct, there are no additional rake requirements purely for being tracked to PokerStrategy.com. If you have a tracked account, you can deposit and withdraw without any extra limitations from our side.

The only case where you might have to meet a certain rake requirement is, indeed, if you have some sort of pending bonus on your account. You will then first have to clear the bonus by generating an x amount of rake before you can withdraw it.

Could you please tell us how much rake you have to generate according to them? :)

Regards,
      Tino