888 Poker doing Fraud or what?

• Larfag648
      Larfag648
      Basic
      Hello everybody,
      I am having this big problem with 888poker that indicates them having an investigation for "chip dumping" or soemthing like that. I know the Poker rules very well and I have never chipdumped. Not only that I was the chipleader by far in the 109$ tournament when there was only 20 people left. Yet I managed to came place 8 by sitting out and I for sure would have came much further. And what they told me over the phone is that they will only be able to give me back the buyin from the tournament after this case is solved and if it willbe. I was also told to be patient and that they can not do anything until the investigation is done. I feel lured and scammed because it does not happen often that I make it that far in a big tournament and ofcourse they ban me. I have really been having fun and been playing a lot of games on 888 this week and I have a lot of money on my 888 poker account aswell.

Is there any mod here that can help me out with this case and perhaps add me on skype and talk me through this? I really need help fixing this, I don't want to be affraid of playing a tournament on 888 and have to think that "i might be banned" when being deep in the tournament.. I don't see how they can do this because they should know them self that getting far in a big tournament does not happen that often. They could of atleast been letting me play and ban me after.

I really need help! I hope that some 888REP can contact me and help me out here as the support does not know anything about my case and I've also read that others has been banned from 888 aswell for doing nothing wrong. I hope this company is not about fraud, I am thinking about going to the news here in my country to see what they think about it if this is not being solved soon.

[Quote]Dear Lars,

This is the Operations Department at Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Ltd. Cassava Enterprises manage all the operational services for 888poker. We are contacting you in regards to your account with username "LarFag648".

As part of our on-going efforts to maintain fair and honest play on the 888poker. tables, we were alerted to several suspicious patterns of play occurring on tables in which you participated, that indicate fraudulent activity and a breach of our Terms and Conditions. Once suspected fraudulent activity was noticed, all accounts were suspended to allow an in depth investigation into the patterns detected.

The patterns we are concerned with include members intentionally losing hands, as a method of transferring funds through our tables.

If you have any information which would assist with our investigation, please could you inform us of this. On receiving your response we shall be able to proceed with your account.

We take these matters extremely seriously and thank you for your co-operation and understanding.[/quote]
  • 8 replies
    • Larfag648
      Larfag648
      Basic
      Perhaps you guys should ban everybody using bots and not people acctually playing legit because some strange patterns matched me.

I have been playing Hyper heads-up and some cash game vs full tables and I've also been playing with frinds that are quite new in Poker on the "play with friends" section of 888poker.

You guys should give people a call or something instead of banning people in the middle of a game deep in.

My answer to all your questions is that I have never done any chipdumping / fraudlent activity and so on. What else can i answer? It's my words up against your patterns. People do not always play the same. Sometimes people do strange all ins and strange calls etc. Not my fault.

If any 888rep here could put my case as urgent or atleast update me with my case I would be happy because I want this fixed as soon as possible.
    • 888Max
      888Max
      Global
      Hi Larf,

I will send this to the department and see what they say.

I will be away for the next ~10 days with limited internet access so may not be able to get back to you before then.
    • Larfag648
      Larfag648
      Basic
      Originally posted by 888Max
      Hi Larf,

I will send this to the department and see what they say.

I will be away for the next ~10 days with limited internet access so may not be able to get back to you before then.
      Thank you Max,
      I understand that, Do you know how long an investigation like this usually takes?

thanks!
    • Larfag648
      Larfag648
      Basic
      And now that I wake up i have an email from 888poker wich only says this

Your Poker account has been suspended
      No shit, thanks for info!
      This support needs to be better and give more information.
      I have not been chipdumping otherwise I would not post in here.
      I know the rules perfectly and I know Chipdumping is illegal.
      You guys have no right to take my money.

Please @888max have a look at this case if you can. I'd really appreciate it.
      Thank you
    • Larfag648
      Larfag648
      Basic
      I have now received an reply from them that once I have sent them a picture of my ID ( front and back ) and a picture of a bill with my adress and name I will be unbanned.
      I just hope they will give me something extra as I was the chipleader deep in the 109 tournament with only 15-20 people left.

Let's see.
    • Larfag648
      Larfag648
      Basic
      Update:
      I am still banned and 888poker cannot hold their words.
      They have not sent me any email anymore after I have sent them all the documents requested. Now I spoke with the support and they told me to email their other mail "support@888poker.com" wich redirected me to Cassava again and I receive another autoreply that says it may take up to 72 hours to reply. Well, Nice job 888. Hold your words for once.

This is clearly one of the slowst and worse 24/7 supports i've been meeting in my entire life.

Their support always knows nothing about any case so why do they even exist?

I am giving them this last day to solve this if they dont I leave their client and I spread the word over all the poker sites I know.

I have now been banned for 7 days or so.
    • 888Max
      888Max
      Global
      Sorry about the delays you were getting with the support email. Has this been resolved now?
    • mvd1978
      mvd1978
      Bronze
      Link Text...
      Link Text...
      Link Text...

He's now active cheating on Winamax.