skrill cant verify visa card

• kSx0z
      Hi there,

I got mastercard on skrill which is verified and works perfectly, but now problem with visa.

I can't verify skrill with my visa card, which is so annoying. It took me only a few mins to verify it on paypal.

Always the same, I click verify with right code, it keeps loading, then again its normal and like nothing happened, I'm raping the verify button and it does absolutely nothing.

There's enough cash on the card - more than 10 eurs atm.

And in b4 you tell me to contact skrill, I already did and they don't reply ;)
  • 2 replies
    • darkonebg
      Hey there,

Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a great time here.

While waiting for the reply from Skrill (they should reply), you can also contact your bank - it is possible that it puts some restrictions with gambling related transactions (what Skrill is usually used for). Additionally, if it didn't work temporarily and then you spammed it, it might have security blocked the card to prevent abuse.

We can guess a lot, but at the end it's mostly your bank and Skrill that can tell you what went wrong ;)

By the way, we would love to hear a bit more about you - why don't you Introduce yourself?

• Post removed