Spin & Go Reload Bonus

• JoshLogan
      JoshLogan
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

To celebrate the launch of its new jackpot SNG format "Spin & Go" this October, PokerStars is giving all its players the opportunity to try it out for free!

To get involved, simply deposit $25 or more using the bonus code "SPIN5" - this does not have to be your first deposit - before 23:59 ET on October 19, and you'll be rewarded with $7 worth of free "Spin & Go" tickets.

Spin & Go Daily Challenges

Complete simple Spin & Go Daily Challenges from October 09-19 for your chance to win free Spin & Go tickets and cash prizes. To take part, follow the instructions below:

• Open your Spin & Go Daily Challenge window in the poker client or mobile app.
      • Hit "Start" on an available Daily Challenge to have your progress measured. A new challenge will become available every day from October 09-19.
      • When you've started and completed your Daily Challenge you will receive a reward within two hours.

For a full overview of the Daily Challenges and rewards on offer, check out the table below:

If you do not have a PokerStars account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 6 replies
    • MichFran
      MichFran
      Bronze
      I made $20 on that promotion :)

Today I played 25 Spin & Go', and won 17 of them, making me a profit of $37. I love them :)
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Originally posted by MichFran
      I made $20 on that promotion :)

Today I played 25 Spin & Go', and won 17 of them, making me a profit of $37. I love them :)
      Well done sir :f_thumbsup:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Only one winner here

Amaya!
    • MichFran
      MichFran
      Bronze
      Originally posted by UPAY4DINNER
      Only one winner here

Amaya!
      So far it's me :)
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      Josh, could you please renew the first post with the details of the 'true' reload bonus that players have just got into their inboxes?

[Edit: oops, disregard, I posted this just 1 minute :f_biggrin: before you started this thread)

Dear xxx,

Boost your bankroll by up to $150
      Claim a 25% Spin & Go Reload Bonus up to $150
      Deposit $20 or more using bonus code ‘SPIN150’ to claim your bonus
      $5 of your bonus will be credited to your account every time you earn 100 VPPs
      You have 21 days from your qualifying deposit to earn your full bonus
      Hurry, you can only claim the bonus until 23:59 ET on November 17

Long-anticipated :f_love:

According to the official page of the promotion, the bonus is actually avaliable in 4 currencies (of course, only one of the bonuses can be chosen, and it's always 25% up to the specified maximum, i.e. one needs to deposit 4 times the desired bonus amount to get it):

(On a side note, please explain how to write a table in the Pokerstrategy forum version of BBCode, or enable them in the new forum version if they aren't available now. I can't take a screenshot of the English page of the promotion because my ISP is blocking access to the .com site of Stars and a Russian mirror is used instead.)
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      An important note for new players (who have never deposited to Stars before)

As the qualifying deposit for the first deposit bonus can be broken down into three parts, you can do the following to make use of the reload:

1. Deposit the minimum amount (e.g. $20) with the code STARS600.
      2. Deposit e.g. $600 with the code SPIN150.
      3. Deposit the rest for the 1st bonus with the code STARS600 after you clear the reload bonus.

The problem is that the STARS600 bonus isn't triggered unless the 1st deposit is made with this code, but if you make the full STARS600 deposit, bonus orders won't be switchable and you'd have to clear the full 1st deposit bonus before having a chance to get your hands on the reload. So split your deposits so that the bonus order is 1) the 1st (tiny) chunk of the 1st dep bonus, 2) the Spin reload, 3) the rest of the 1st dep bonus (so that you get a total bonus of $750 for depositing $1200).