cashouts@netbet suport

• wontbluff67
      wontbluff67
      Bronze
      they like to hang on to your cash at netbet i asked for a cash out last sunday they leave it pending in your account for 24 to 72 hours they then email you for id after 3 days this being weds and i send my id straight away even though ive cashed from 770 many times and have had a riva poker account for over 8 years'As of today that money is still a pending withdrawal support take an absolute min 48 hours to reply to any emails there is no online support or rather its very rare its available over all evaluation of this site is god dam poor in respect of customer service
  • 4 replies
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wontbluff67
      they like to hang on to your cash at netbet i asked for a cash out last sunday they leave it pending in your account for 24 to 72 hours they then email you for id after 3 days this being weds and i send my id straight away even though ive cashed from 770 many times and have had a riva poker account for over 8 years'As of today that money is still a pending withdrawal support take an absolute min 48 hours to reply to any emails there is no online support or rather its very rare its available over all evaluation of this site is god dam poor in respect of customer service
      Most of these 2nd rate poker rooms have the same policy - The only ones that don't usually are iPoker skins that have a bookmakers as a main business or the odd Euro skins - Like 24hr Poker.
    • a159170
      a159170
      Bronze
      I have made the withralwal many days and I have seeded my ID and bill many days,but they do not pass my withralwal.can you help me to cantact them.my Netbet nick name is acatecd,username is PSR71850832.I rigiste though your forum
    • andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      You will get your money eventually.

When it was Poker770, I usually had to wait for around 5/6 working days.

Now it's changed to netbet I had to wait for around 7/8 days when I withdrew.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by a159170
      I have made the withralwal many days and I have seeded my ID and bill many days,but they do not pass my withralwal.can you help me to cantact them.my Netbet nick name is acatecd,username is PSR71850832.I rigiste though your forum
      Hey a159170,

I have answered in your other post here.

Keep us updated

Laz