Tankroll Builder!

• StrawberryTreat
      StrawberryTreat
      Basic
      As the title implies, I'll be embarking on a Tankroll Builder Challenge. It's basically a bankroll builder challenge, but with a twist being a super aggressive BRM coined and taken from here Tankroll BRM. I've been playing poker for 3 years now on and off and would like to try and challenge myself with a bankroll builder challenge.

Tankroll BRM

Starting with $150
      NL5 : $0 - $100
      NL10 : $101 - $150
      NL25 : $151 - $275
      NL50 : $276 - $575
      NL100: $576 - $1000

What to Expect

I'll be spending my time on PokerStars, and plan to play a mix of FR and 6M cash games. I'll be sticking primarily to zoom tables until I hit NL50, where I'll proceed to switch over to regular tables.

I'm giving myself until the end of the year to complete this, but I expect to be finished well before then. I'll put in frequent updates as a way to track my progress for myself and followers. I'll try also to post stuff about the current limits I'm on and what seems to work for people who are following here once a week.
  • 2 replies
    • vandeuren
      vandeuren
      Bronze
      good luck, am doing same atm, be prepared for big swings ;)
      will follow this
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey StrawberryTreat,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

I like these tankroll challenges. They are kinda exciting to follow. :s_cool:

When it comes time to post those awesome winning graphs, you'll need to be at least Bronze to display them proudly in your posts, you should consider a free money offers. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool. You will also be able to post images and graphs directly into your posts, as well as opening up more strategy and videos.

Good Luck

Laz