Dutch mod looking for FL judging :)

• pcbeem
      pcbeem
      Hi,

I am a moderator on the Dutch forum but because there are not much FL players in our community I want to post some hands in your forum to discuss / be judged.

I currently play on 0,25 / 0,50 but a few months ago I already played quite some hands on 0,50 / 1,00 and was winning on that limit too. Because I moved I few months ago I did not have time to review session and that caused a big part of my downswing. Now I got things on track in my house and I would like to start reviewing again and abuse the English forum for my hands to get them judged :s_love: .

pcbeem :s_cool:
  • 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey pcbeem,

Welcome to the English forums. :)

We have a fairly small (but select) group of FLer's, but thankfully they are very active.

So get in there and be a part of it. :s_thumbsup:

Have fun

Laz
    • pcbeem
      pcbeem
      I just posted some hands and I got some reactions.

And well I already got more reactions than on the Dutch forum so your groups of FL players seems to be bigger :s_evil:
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by pcbeem
      I just posted some hands and I got some reactions.

And well I already got more reactions than on the Dutch forum so your groups of FL players seems to be bigger :s_evil:
      Not only are the FLer's active, but we also have a Team Online Pro in CoreySteel. :s_cool: