Tankroll: $100 to $1000

• QooQoo
      QooQoo
      Bronze
      Tankroll

There is a new BRM in town, and it's ready for a test drive. The BRM is taken from here, Tankroll bankroll management: from €150 to €1,000. I'll be taking it for a spin with some minor adjustments.

I'm just like you, someone who really enjoys poker, and is out for a challenge. I've been playing for a few years now, and was introduced to the game in the post black friday world. Although I've already built up a bankroll, I have never been able to repeat the feat, even after countless attempts. This will be my 6th try, I'm armed with a tank this time, and ready to take it on and follow it through!

For those that didn't want to click the link, have no fear! This is its TL;DR. Tankroll-BRM is a aggressive BRM style suited for a quick refresh of the lower limits, or for climbing out of the micros in an aggressive fashion. It relies on aggressive shots, backed up by a solid last line of defence at the lowest limits to prevent you going busto.

• NL 100: $576 - $1000
      • NL 50: $276 - $575
      • NL 25: $151 - $275
      • NL 10: $101 - $150
      • Defence Line
      • NL 5: $0 - $100

As you can see, any limit above NL 5 is approached with an aggressive shot. For my challenge, I'll be starting with $100 and trying to reach the $1000 mark. I'll be playing on Pokerstars, and Full Tilt Poker. I'll update regularly in here, and post graphs for this challenge, as they should be quite interesting with the heavy amount of variance associated with this approach.
  • 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey QooQoo,

Nice challenge. A few other guys have started tankroll challenges recently so I have a few to follow.

Good Luck

Laz
    • Shuttled
      Shuttled
      Bronze
      Good luck! hope you will run good :f_biggrin:
    • QooQoo
      QooQoo
      Bronze
      Alrighty, a quick update. My internet has been down for a full week and it was extremely stressful. I'm near 100% sure I can't handle the swings from going up and down stakes as well based on how shitty last week was...so I'll shelf this challenge for now, and focus on a more normal bankroll builder! I'll come back once I finish a normal one though, since I do want to see if I can beat the mental aspect of a tankroll.