Hi,

• andy2311
      andy2311
      Bronze
      Hi all,

I'm not exactly new to poker as I started playing poker online a few years ago but now I have more free time and I want to try building a bankroll...
      Also, I want to improve my game and this place is clearly a good one to do that :)

GL all at the tables!
  • 4 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey andy2311,

Welcome to the forums. :)

I noticed you have already joined our member map. :s_thumbsup:

What games and limits do you like to play? If we know this we can start to help you on your journey.

If you have any questions for us, please don't hesitate to ask.

Have fun

Laz
    • andy2311
      andy2311
      Bronze
      Hi Laz,

I used to play NL100 and higher (but without any bankroll management and usually used to have less than 5 stakes... I used to play mostly for "fun" and wanted to try the "things" I learned by watching the show "High stakes poker" if I remember correctly LOL) but now I want to build a bankroll and don't invest to much of my own money; I just started to play tankroll management at WH and want to give a try to the Speed Poker (as I'm tracked and I can receive StrategyPoints) and a few other strategies at Stars/ Fulltilt and 888poker...

Like I said in the previous post, I'm not in a "hurry" and I just want to improve my game- I like that I can find lots of articles and strategies here and I find that really useful; also is nice to see that if I'll have some questions I can receive my answers here, thx :D
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome to pokerstrategy :)
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey andy2311,

Trying to implement what they do on HS Poker and similar shows is generally not a good idea. These guys know each others games so well that there is a lot of adapting and levelling going on. Sometimes it's just about egos.

Don't forget about how easy it is to reach Silver using our 10 bonus point promotion. Earn 1SP in a day (about .25c-40c depending on room) and we will give you 10 bonus points. So you can be Silver in 9-10 days without even trying.

Regards

Laz