This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

$3.40 SnG Turbo's at Stars

• SalamiandCheese
      SalamiandCheese
      Bronze
      Ugghhh. Is it me or are those sng's real bad? Raising there is useless since you're gonna get like 3+ callers anyways, people love min betting the flop for some reason but I never make my draw anyways, call, call, suck, suck. I put $50 into Stars to check it out but I'm down 14 buy-in's on the $3.40 sng's after 20 of them. I had 252 buy-in's for that limit to begin with, however.

I didn't qualify for the PS bonus so the $50 bonus is all I"m getting. I think I should just forget Stars. That site seems to be no good. I have the last of my $50 on a $6.50 turbo sng. Wish me luck... X(
  • 2 replies
    • curnow
      curnow
      Bronze
      stars is great place for sng , just find one u can beat , personaly prefer the 27/45/180 man games as better return & less boring

the weekends there is so many more bad players on there as well so sometimes they gonna suckout
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      bro down 14BI is so standart at turbo sng format .... u can expect 30-50bi downswing easily... belive me i have experience with that.... 14BI is every one or 2 week.... at my game every 3 days probably