Newb Playa

• Socialhabit
      Well i'm a slow head from portugal, i prefer to play it simple and slowly, still just reading and practicing the first simple steps on 12 blind's thing... still too early to coment about it, but i manadge to get on top 10 a few times already on 888 sessions O.o a thing that rarely hapened before O.o

So an important advice for newcomers at poker world.

Read first understand the game and all the statitics and shit behind it, uncover the simple methods but that break threw by patience and not brute force nad have fun while paying rents :D

Working to be a :s_cool: one :D
  • 2 replies
    • Harrier88
      Hi Socialhabit,

This is indeed some good advice for newcomers. Trying to force things in poker will rarely, if ever, pay off in the long run. As long as you stay disciplined and keep studying to improve your game, you should be on the right track.

If you haven't already, maybe you should consider opening a tracked account at one of our partner rooms, so you'll get Bronze status for life and the opportunity to earn an even higher status and access to more content just by playing. We also have some free poker money offers for you.

Or maybe you'd like to open a blog in our blogs section to keep us updated about your progress?

In any case, best of luck!
    • roopopper
      Hello and welcome to pokerstrategy :)