locked acc on winner poker

• Socialhabit
      Socialhabit
      Bronze
      i am dumb as fuck lol, i got my acc locked cause i messed up the names with the registration on PS and the acc on winner that i started from scratch to build while doing strategy if any moderator can have a quick look its a fast one to be solved :D i've already sent an email for
      poker.pt@winner.com so it might be simple to solve i think.

I got an answer from the auto response box though its taking hours i understand that it is my fault xD u can curse me moderators i understand i would too hehe :f_biggrin:
  • 2 replies
    • Socialhabit
      Socialhabit
      Bronze
      or if anyone can help i would be please cause its the acc i chose to start
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hi Socialhabit,

I've moved your thread to our Winner Poker board.

Regarding your account, I can unfortunately only ask you to try and sort this out with Winner Poker. We have no influence on the security measures and procedures of our partner rooms, so we can't really help in this case...

Since you've already contacted Winner Poker though, you should hopefully be able to resolve this with them soon. Fingers crossed that you'll get your account back!

If not, then you could still sign up with a variety of other poker rooms, you can find a complete overview of available poker rooms for you here: Poker rooms

Keep us posted! :)

Regards,
      Tino