This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Got Paid Again by TAF

• jigong
      jigong
      Bronze
      Today i receive TAF payout from Pokerstrategy.
      This TAF has been paid me without any problem since 2010.
      Thank you very much Pokerstrategy.com

Regards
      Jigong

captured from my TAF:

captured from my Skrill:
  • 12 replies
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Jigong!

Thanks a lot for the kind words.
      Glad to see your money for referring friends arrived!

Any plans on how to spend it? :)

• andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Marta
      Rake :D ;)

Sorry couldn't resist :P
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by andiofwbafc
      Originally posted by Marta
      Rake :D ;)

Sorry couldn't resist :P
      :facepalm: :f_biggrin:
    • sheldondarrell
      sheldondarrell
      Bronze
      so i'm not too sure what it is that is being done wrong... I have told friends about pokerstrategy and have had them sign up with me as their referrer, and unless they do not know how to use a link that they are sent properly, i don't understand why it is that apparently I still have not referred anyone to the strategy ?????
      oh yeah... and if anyone can answer me this:
      how is it that if I did not have any friends that I have "told"then how come I have a positive balance on my TAF bonus account???
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey sheldondarrell,

Tbh I'm not sure either. I think the best thing to do would be to open a ticket with our customer support team. They'll be able to find the problem.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'. Try to include as much detail as possible.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey sheldondarrell!

I can see that you did refer some friends, you should be able to see it too (click on the Overview of your referred friends). Sometimes it might take a couple of days for the list to refresh.

You should be also able to see who generated StrategyPoints and how much $$ you have on your TaF balance.

Regards,
      Marta
    • mendiolacubicle
      mendiolacubicle
      Bronze
      I have enjoyed the TaF since 2010 unfortunately I wasn't been able to recruit anyone anymore due to new policies in the Philippine area, so I am stuck of having a $25.00 which I can't withdraw hahaha! Hoping to refer new friends though :D
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey mendiolacubicle!

What new policies in the Philippines are you referring to? :)

Also, have a look at the article we wrote some time ago - it gives you tips on how to make referring more successful: Top 5 Tell-A-Friend Referral Tips From The Pros

Cheers!
    • masterofceremony
      masterofceremony
      Bronze
      Marta

how much is minimum TAF $ to withdraw? and TAF earning depends if my friends plays or not?
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello masterofceremony!

the minimum amount to withdraw is $50, however if you have less in your TAF account, it might be possible for you to exchange it for free poker money or poker tools vouchers -- click here and check the tabs.

Regarding your second question - yes, the more your friends play (on tracked accounts), the more StrategyPoints they gather - which means more cash for you. You can see the tiers on this page (scroll down). Note that if your referred friends invite some active players themselves, you get 10% of your friend's TAF earnings (by doing nothing!) :)

Let me know if you need more information, thanks!
    • kyptik
      kyptik
      Bronze
      cool
    • otmanF5
      otmanF5
      Basic
      : f_thumbsup: