I am loosing

• Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      I am kinda embarrassed to post this, but I am losing to the weakest players on the internet. So I probably belong to that category too.
      I've played over 12k hands of FL $0.10/0.20 FR now, and lost $8! On the lowest limit!!

I have to admit there has been some tilting involved, but that really isn't the main reason. Although it's deffinitly something I need to fix.

But the thing is, when I look at my graph, it really looks crazy to me. Every line is so steep, either going straight up or straight down.
      Is this kinda graph normal??

Here are my stats:

It would really help if somebody can track some obvious mistakes I make by looking at my stats.
      I'm really gonna have to post hands too, but if somebody would be so kind to take a quick look at my stats?

Thanks!
  • 14 replies
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      I'm not sure about fold to 3bet, it's realy 3.4% only? I had about 50% on the same limit...

Are You playing according to basic or bronze SHC? How many tables are You playing? You should certainly post some hands...
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      I'm still playing according to the basic strategy. Playing too many tables, will not do that anymore from now on.
      But when I'm winning everything looks great, I'm confident in my game and don't think there are things I should change... but then it goes down again.
    • SalamiandCheese
      SalamiandCheese
      Bronze
      The graph looks like my NL50 SSS after about 8k hands. I bounced back and forth from $0-$100. I interpreted it as break even poker with an upswing as a start. Only difference is that you started off with a downswing. So yeah, basically you're a break even player. I dropped down to NL20 BSS where I can at least see some earnings.
    • Amirapuato
      Amirapuato
      Bronze
      Stats look fine. Indeed, fold to 3-bet should be around 0%, because if you raise, and there is only one raise behind you, you should always call. :)

Try using the Bronze Charts, so your game loosens up a bit, and play less tables (but enough to don't get bored). :D
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      fold to 3-bet should be around 0%

OK, but PT3 shows me fold to 3-bet as fold to raise and reraise behind me too. And two raises behind me I should fold except of premium hands :(
    • Amirapuato
      Amirapuato
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kennyxx

OK, but PT3 shows me fold to 3-bet as fold to raise and reraise behind me too. And two raises behind me I should fold except of premium hands :(
      True. :)

Do they really 4-bet so loosely on 0.10/0.20 ?
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Your stats shouldn't be too bad. Maybe a bit too tight in VPIP and PFR but if you start using the bronze article that should go up soon.

12k hands can be easily a dowswing but to be honest it looks like your game is solid with bad tilt times. Try avoiding tilt.

Here are a few articles about tilt. You might try them. :)

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/psychology/
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      Thanks so far all, will read that article
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Amirapuato
      Originally posted by kennyxx

True. :)

Do they really 4-bet so loosely on 0.10/0.20 ?
      Yes, Now I found it counts it even if I fold preflop :D
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      Thanks again guys, it looks like I'm finally starting to win now :P

Of course I need to play a lot more hands to be sure, but it looks good!
      Amirapuato, I took your advice and started to play a bit looser in situations i find it's possible. That made a huge difference! I dont know the bronze shc by head, but I'm gonna compare my hands with this chart to see where I might be making mistakes.

Wonder if anybody will read this :P , but here's my graph until now:

• ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Well why don't you print out the bronze chart to check it live while playing? :p
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      I did print it out lol. :) But I don't have time to refer to it every hand.
      But I checked my the hands I open-raise with for every position in holdem manager, and it's certainly not looser then the charts, still a bit tighter.
    • lennert9
      lennert9
      Bronze
      looking good kaos. keep beating them fish. :D
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ka0s
      I did print it out lol. :) But I don't have time to refer to it every hand.
      But I checked my the hands I open-raise with for every position in holdem manager, and it's certainly not looser then the charts, still a bit tighter.
      Hmm good idea to review your hands. :) Don't forget to post the ones were you are unsure.
      If you have trouble with looking up every hand you may reduce the table count for a while until you are used to the charts. I think this can improve your winrate and makes your swings smaller.