Status

• 4s4s4s
      4s4s4s
      Bronze
      Hey. I'm wondering about that status. Can someone tell me more information about it? Detail of course. How to get silver,gold? Is it worth to go up? How to do it cheaply and then other variants by buying?
  • 5 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey 4s4s4s,

The best and cheapest way to earn and upgrade status is by playing on a room tracked to us.

Under our Bonus points system, you can earn 10 bonus points for every day you earn 1SP (between .25c-.40c depending on room). So it can take no time to get to Silver. In fact, if you achieve Silver status early in the month you'll get if for the rest of that month plus the following month.

You can find all the information here and if you need any further help, please don't hesitate to ask. :)

Regards

Laz
    • 4s4s4s
      4s4s4s
      Bronze
      But maybe it's possible to get up with quizes,reading articles,watching video? Or I don't get points for what? If no, so it's just two options. Or play poker in some site and earn it or to upgrade it,right?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey 4s4s4s,

We do often run promotions/competitions that award status upgrades as prizes. We have recently completed a promotion about the quizzes that did award status upgrades. You can read about that promotion here.

So make sure you keep your eye on our news for upcoming promotions. :)

Regards

Laz
    • DarylFresch
      DarylFresch
      Basic
      Hey Laz,

I am newbie to this forum and my status is basic. I was watching some poker video tutorials by John Anhalt creator of Leak Buster from youtube which has helped me a lot to learn the basic rules of poker. But how can I upgrade my status from the basic to above in this forum?

Regard,
      Daryl
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey DarylFresch,

Upgrading your status is as easy as taking advantage of one of our free money offers. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool. You will also be able to post images and graphs directly into your posts, as well as opening up more strategy and videos.

Once you have Bronze and a tracked room, it is super easy to hit Silver by using our bonus points promotion. Earn 1SP at a tracked room (between .25c-.40c rake depending on room), and we will give you 10 bonus points. This is how a lot of our untracked PokerStars players gain status.

If you achieve it early in the month, then you'll also get your new status for the rest of that month and the following month.

If you have any further questions or require any help, just let us know.

Regards

Laz