NetBet Points Balance utilization

• wlcKeD
      wlcKeD
      Bronze
      Hey,

Would anybody be so kind and explain to me in a nice and simple way WHAT EXACTLY I can do with my NetBet Points Balance ... I have like 18K of them atm, but I cannot seem to find anything at their client on how or where to "spend" them/use them in any useful way. :(
  • 13 replies
    • Svinhugg
      Svinhugg
      Gold
      I think you will be able use them in the gift shop. There should be some cash bonuses, tournament tickets and some worthless junk with a NetBet logo. Coming soon it says.
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Thanks Svinhugg :)
    • Elendil0
      Elendil0
      Bronze
      Best value by far for points are 'points sng's.

They are first qualifiers for further MPS sats. When you win a 100e token, you can play either MPS weekly final or ipoker 100e mtts.
      Only, they are very 'micro' to start with, so people act 'high roller' and dont have the patience to play them.
      Your 18k points is probably worth ~a year of spending it on them, getting further tokens/playing each froll/MPS sat that runs.

I know a guy who qualied for MPS 2 times starting with points sngs.
    • danutz123
      danutz123
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Elendil0
      Best value by far for points are 'points sng's.

They are first qualifiers for further MPS sats. When you win a 100e token, you can play either MPS weekly final or ipoker 100e mtts.
      Only, they are very 'micro' to start with, so people act 'high roller' and dont have the patience to play them.
      Your 18k points is probably worth ~a year of spending it on them, getting further tokens/playing each froll/MPS sat that runs.

I know a guy who qualied for MPS 2 times starting with points sngs.
      With the 5 freerolls they have every day to get into the same tournaments where very often it's you and a table of outsitters whose chips you can collect to virtually assure you're one of the 20 or 40 that gets a ticket to the daily or weekly final, the SNGs are not that good a deal. Better to cash them in, imo. If they had SNGs with cash prizes, that would be another thing.
    • wlcKeD
      wlcKeD
      Bronze
      Hmmmm, nice discussion going on ! Any more ideas guys ?? :f_cool:

Better to cash them in, imo
      But HOW could I do that ? I really dont seem to find that option anywhere in their poker client. :(
    • andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wlcKeD
      Hmmmm, nice discussion going on ! Any more ideas guys ?? :f_cool:

Better to cash them in, imo
      But HOW could I do that ? I really dont seem to find that option anywhere in their poker client. :(
      You need to be lucky and catch online support actually onlne (very rare) but they can do it for you.

Failing that, send an email to support asking them and they should be able to do it as well.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey guys,

I accessed live chat through the lobby yesterday and got an operator within 3 seconds.

Cheers

Laz
    • wlcKeD
      wlcKeD
      Bronze
      Oh so it is quite easy, ain't it - one just have to contact their support [whether online or by e-mail] for asking to "cash-in their NetBet Point Balance" - is that what you guys sayin' ? Is that correct ? :)

And by the way - HOW do I know the exact AMOUNT what my points are worth in $$ ? So they don't "cheat" me or whatsoever :tongue: :D :rolleyes:
    • Svinhugg
      Svinhugg
      Gold
      If I where you I´d wait for the gift shop to be up and running to be able to compare your options. It´s been six weeks or something but I have to be patient. I have 35 000 points.
    • andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      Yes I would wait for the gift shop as well.

The support offered me an amount of money per 5000 points as I was a loyal customer. I forgot what the amount was they offered me now, but I remember not being impressed with the offer.

I told them I would wait for the shop as there were much better options in there before.
    • wlcKeD
      wlcKeD
      Bronze
      Thanks guys !
    • arivarjr
      arivarjr
      Bronze
      Does anyone know how does the extraboost point work ? They pay it by the end of each month?
    • Elendil0
      Elendil0
      Bronze
      ^ At the beginning of each month, with/for previous month's rewards.

Originally posted by danutz123
      often it's you and a table of outsitters
      Recently, i 'won' a 6man points SNG with, 5 sitouts ;)