new to the strategy

• sheldondarrell
      well it sure took me awhile to find this pokerstrategy site, i figure, I have been playing online poker for about 5 or six hundred bucks now and that is out of my own pocket. I play on stars fulltilt pokermira pokerminds and now netbet, look out for me
  • 1 reply
    • Lazza61
      Hey sheldonddarrell,

Welcome to :)

Took me a while to find it too but I googled Poker Strategy and this site came up top of the list. It must be alright because a) I've been here ever since, and b) I have never had to go anywhere else for my learning material. I just haven't quite made it to c) Become balla degen crusher :tongue:

So did you grab the free money at NetBet. If not click the link to see what offers you are eligible for. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool. You will also be able to post images and graphs directly into your posts, as well as opening up more strategy and videos.

Where are you from? In fact, why don't you get yourself added to our Member map. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door.

If there is anything at all you would like to ask us, please don't heesitate to ask

Have fun