question

• kazmiha
      kazmiha
      Bronze
      hello all.I havent been playing poker in a while and thinking playing again.Question..whats a good site for stts and mtts..small stakes..my br is around 200$ :) Thx in advance for your answers
  • 1 reply
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Hi kazmiha,

When it comes to traffic, your first choice would be Pokerstars, but you might find the field to be a little stronger than on most other sites.

I think 888 should be a good choice. The field is quite fishy, they have a nice selection of MTTs, including some interesting freerolls from time to time, and decent traffic at the smallest STT stakes. The traffic gets a little worse (but still tolerable) starting at the $5.50 STTs, though.

PKR might be worth a try, but I can't really comment on it since I have never played there.

I don't really recommend the iPoker rooms for SNGs, despite the weak fields. The traffic is just too bad over there for my liking.

If you need any more information, I'd advise you to post in this thread, where an expert would give you the best possible recommendation based on your preferences.

Good luck at the tables!