SHARKSCOPE SNG challenge

• luckySerb
      luckySerb
      Bronze
      Hi poker geeks,pokerstrategy members and others... Recently I became interested to learn SnG seriously,I read some books,articles,watched some videos.I played 1 table SnG earlier but not seriously,mostly when I get tired from cash game and as you can see unsuccessful,I am in RED on each room on Sharkscope,but now we will make it right,make it GREEEEEEEEEN
  • 6 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi luckySerb, good luck with your challenge!

Unfortunately I'm a much brighter red at these than you, so I can offer no advice at all on how to achieve your goal, but I expect you have that covered - and you can always post lots of hands in the Hand Evaluation forums of course!

I wish you well and hope you keep us updated please?!

Mal.
    • luckySerb
      luckySerb
      Bronze
    • luckySerb
      luckySerb
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gadget51
      Hi luckySerb, good luck with your challenge!

Unfortunately I'm a much brighter red at these than you, so I can offer no advice at all on how to achieve your goal, but I expect you have that covered - and you can always post lots of hands in the Hand Evaluation forums of course!

I wish you well and hope you keep us updated please?!

Mal.
      tnx boss :]
    • shanesmith
      shanesmith
      Global
      Hey luckyserb, as you have noticed I have started a little sng challenge, I notice your silver status and I,am using the strategys outlined in the silver section, im sure if you read those articles, and put the volume in youwill beat these games.

Best of luck shane.
    • luckySerb
      luckySerb
      Bronze
      I will start with Will Hill (nick:000crazyserb000) I have some bonus to clear on this room and also my WH account is tracked on Pokerstrategy.I will mix 6max and 9max 1 table SnG in same time because of low traffic on ipoker network especially in the morning,good luck for me :s_cool: :D
    • luckySerb
      luckySerb
      Bronze
      "Mr. Son of a bitch, let's play some cards!"