I want to get my account tracked

• robisunrobis
      robisunrobis
      Bronze
      Hello! Im kind of new here, so i dont know if this question has been raised before. Sorry in advance if it has.
      So I played PokerStars before i started reading PokerStrategy.com, so my account wasnt created with the marketing code. Is there any way that i could get my account tracked? I play quite frequently so im loosing a lot strategy points. And i dont like the other poker sites, ive tried them.
      Seems kind of unfair that i have to pay for articles only because i didnt know they existed a year ago.
      Thanks
  • 4 replies
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
      No.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey robisunrobis,

Welcome to the forums. :)

Unfortunately no. Accounts can only be tracked on creation through our download links and/or by using our marketing code.

Regards

Laz
    • robisunrobis
      robisunrobis
      Bronze
      so the only way is to buy the status or move to another cardroom
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey robisunrobis,

1) Check and see if you are eligible for any free money offers.

2) If you are not eligible for the free money, you can still get tracking by signing up at one of our partner rooms.

Upgrading status is very easy under our bonus points promotion. Earn 1SP at a tracked room (between .25c-.40c rake depending on room), and we will give you 10 bonus points. This is how a lot of our untracked PokerStars players gain status.

If you achieve it early in the month, then you'll also get your new status for the rest of that month and the following month.

3) And of course you can also buy status.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards

Laz