pokerroom player points

• pjlairdy
      pjlairdy
      Bronze
      Hi, I have been playing on PokerRoom for the last couple of days and have gained nearly 20 player points which I think is not bad at all playing on the low limit tournys and cash games! I have a couple of questions about these points though, firstly if I join the Green room (loyalty scheme) does this affect how many points I have and will they begin to exchange them for tickets etc as the rules on their website are quite vague. Secondly if the above is correct and they start to take my player points does this affect my strategy points for poker strategy? I( have noticed that 1 player point is worth 0.8 strategy points and yet after getting nearly 20 my strategy points are 5, after all the ratios and odds I have learned from this excellent site this cannot be right can it? Kind regards and thanks for any help I recieve, pjlairdy. ;)
  • 3 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello pjlairdy,

I am not that familiar with the PokerRoom loyalty program, but can clear up some general points in your question:

The StrategyPoints are credited on a day by day basis. So the remaining SP will be credited during the following days (or already have been). Spending this points at PokerRoom will have no effect on your StrategyPoints or your bonus clearing (they are not subtracted in retrospect).

I believe the Green room level is the lowest level and means you are not yet receiving your points with a multiplier. Once you move up you will get better rates on your player points when exchanging them.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • pjlairdy
      pjlairdy
      Bronze
      thank you for clearing this up for me and congratulations on a wonderful site! :D
    • victor786
      victor786
      Basic
      I am loving it here.............