Greetings

• Phisixuk
      Phisixuk
      Bronze
      Greetings everyone. I have known about this site for a quite a while but only just joined now. I have heard good things from people regarding the members and learning everything about poker so hopefully it improves me as well.
  • 10 replies
    • Crimson
      Crimson
      Bronze
      Hey Phisixuk,

Welcome to our community! I'm sure you're gonna love it.

You've heard well - with our articles and videos, you'll be getting better poker player everyday. :)

Please start by getting your free money for poker. After you do this, you'll become a bronze member and you'll gain access to new articles and videos.

Here's a full list of what we offer you:

You're now a member of PokerStrategy.com so you can use everything from the list above and these things, combined together, will surely make you a winning poker player. :)

If you have any questions then don't hesitate to ask. :sdrink

Kind regards,
      Crimson
    • Phisixuk
      Phisixuk
      Bronze
      Thanks for the welcome.

I already done the free money thing through a referral from another member just before I posted up this thread. Going to have a look through the articles now. I have been slacking in the reading up/revising aspect of poker so hopefully that will all change and help me get better now.
    • Crimson
      Crimson
      Bronze
      That's great. :)

Do you already know what games you'll be playing? Cash (FR/SH) or SnG? Let me know and I will recommend you some videos. :f_thumbsup:

Kind regards,
      Crimson
    • Phisixuk
      Phisixuk
      Bronze
      That would be great.

I usually play cash and speed tables(6max), DoN SNG's and the occasional MTT for fun if the BI is low enough. I will give your articles a once over as well so I can refresh on the basics I know and everything else that will improve me as well.
    • andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      Welcome Phisix, I'm sure you'll find everything I told you about this website to be true.

Good luck at the tables mate! :)
    • Phisixuk
      Phisixuk
      Bronze
      Thanks mate. I am spoilt for choice so far on the things I can do here, which is great.

It looks like it is a freeroll night tonight then since Netbet is down. Got a ton of points at Ladbrokes so I can play some points buy in freerolls and of course the 888 Hallo-win freeroll later on.
    • Crimson
      Crimson
      Bronze
      Hey Phisixuk,

There's a great course about 6-max for the beginners but most of the videos are for silver members. Watch the first part for now and then come back when you'll become silver member (which I believe will happen very soon). :)

w34z3l's 6-max Walkthrough

Kind regards,
      Crimson
    • andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Crimson
      Hey Phisixuk,

There's a great course about 6-max for the beginners but most of the videos are for silver members. Watch the first part for now and then come back when you'll become silver member (which I believe will happen very soon). :)

w34z3l's 6-max Walkthrough

Kind regards,
      Crimson
      Yeah I specifically mentioned this series to him when I asked him to sign up. Clearly the best video series I've seen to do with poker by far.

Hats off to weasel for that!
    • Phisixuk
      Phisixuk
      Bronze
      Thanks guys and I will be watching the first one later tonight when I am free and have no distractions.

I should be Silver on Tuesday when I can deposit to Netbet so I can start watching the rest then hopefully.
    • Shmits84
      Shmits84
      Bronze
      Bomba