This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Greetings

• Phisixuk
      Phisixuk
      Bronze
      Greetings everyone. I have known about this site for a quite a while but only just joined now. I have heard good things from people regarding the members and learning everything about poker so hopefully it improves me as well.
  • 10 replies
    • Crimson
      Crimson
      Bronze
      Hey Phisixuk,

Welcome to our community! I'm sure you're gonna love it.

You've heard well - with our articles and videos, you'll be getting better poker player everyday. :)

Please start by getting your free money for poker. After you do this, you'll become a bronze member and you'll gain access to new articles and videos.

Here's a full list of what we offer you:

You're now a member of PokerStrategy.com so you can use everything from the list above and these things, combined together, will surely make you a winning poker player. :)

If you have any questions then don't hesitate to ask. :sdrink

Kind regards,
      Crimson
    • Phisixuk
      Phisixuk
      Bronze
      Thanks for the welcome.

I already done the free money thing through a referral from another member just before I posted up this thread. Going to have a look through the articles now. I have been slacking in the reading up/revising aspect of poker so hopefully that will all change and help me get better now.
    • Crimson
      Crimson
      Bronze
      That's great. :)

Do you already know what games you'll be playing? Cash (FR/SH) or SnG? Let me know and I will recommend you some videos. :f_thumbsup:

Kind regards,
      Crimson
    • Phisixuk
      Phisixuk
      Bronze
      That would be great.

I usually play cash and speed tables(6max), DoN SNG's and the occasional MTT for fun if the BI is low enough. I will give your articles a once over as well so I can refresh on the basics I know and everything else that will improve me as well.
    • andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      Welcome Phisix, I'm sure you'll find everything I told you about this website to be true.

Good luck at the tables mate! :)
    • Phisixuk
      Phisixuk
      Bronze
      Thanks mate. I am spoilt for choice so far on the things I can do here, which is great.

It looks like it is a freeroll night tonight then since Netbet is down. Got a ton of points at Ladbrokes so I can play some points buy in freerolls and of course the 888 Hallo-win freeroll later on.
    • Crimson
      Crimson
      Bronze
      Hey Phisixuk,

There's a great course about 6-max for the beginners but most of the videos are for silver members. Watch the first part for now and then come back when you'll become silver member (which I believe will happen very soon). :)

w34z3l's 6-max Walkthrough

Kind regards,
      Crimson
    • andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Crimson
      Hey Phisixuk,

There's a great course about 6-max for the beginners but most of the videos are for silver members. Watch the first part for now and then come back when you'll become silver member (which I believe will happen very soon). :)

w34z3l's 6-max Walkthrough

Kind regards,
      Crimson
      Yeah I specifically mentioned this series to him when I asked him to sign up. Clearly the best video series I've seen to do with poker by far.

Hats off to weasel for that!
    • Phisixuk
      Phisixuk
      Bronze
      Thanks guys and I will be watching the first one later tonight when I am free and have no distractions.

I should be Silver on Tuesday when I can deposit to Netbet so I can start watching the rest then hopefully.
    • Shmits84
      Shmits84
      Bronze
      Bomba