inconsistant summary / graph

• DE4DLY
      DE4DLY
      Bronze
      PartyPoker ,FixedLimit, Elephant .60/.62
      Hi,
      In v.60 I was having a problem with my $ overall. Basically I should have been up quite a lot on one limit and about even on another but the display was showing me to be up on the wrong limit and down on the other.
      I put this down to bad hand importing after repairing the database, so I decided to start from scratch from v.62.
      Now when I import my last 10000 or so hands, I get the following problem.
      In the summary it shows around 10000 hands, in the graph it shows less than 5000.
      Also, I know the hands that I imported span more than a month but I can only get hands for november to show in the days months and years section.
      This is not due to any filter settings that I have set as far as I can tell.
      I have decided to start my stats again from scratch and maybe import my hand history again at a later date when I can see from the posts on this forum that things are a bit more reliable.
      Sorry that this post may not be that useful for the developers but I hope it helpfully points out an issue.
      Thanks for developing Poker Elephant you guys, If (as it seems) it is being developed using .NET and VB then you have my sympathies. I would rather have my balls blowtorched than have to debug anything that was within 500km of a computer with VB installled. And I mean that heartfelt from experience.
      After that, experience of any other development language/environment is like suddenly realising you are not mad and it was them all along.
      HAhahahhahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa.....
      <wanders off twitching and mumbling...>
  • 3 replies
    • DE4DLY
      DE4DLY
      Bronze
      I thought I would post some information that may be a little more useful.
      I imported 47000 ish hands into a new database, that was the number of hands that successfully imported after duplications.
      When I look at the overview, the graph displays data for 18176 hands
      the the years section shows 14529 hands, the data in the months section adds up to 14529 so ok there.
      the summary section shows data for the two limits I play 2872 for one and 11657 for the other adding up to 14529 so ok there as far as agreeing with the years section.
      I looked into why only a few of the 47000 hands were showing at all and found that some hands from observed tables had got into my import list so that COULD explain it, although I am not sure that it would be so many, I will have to write a script or something to actually count them, but anyway that is my bad.
      I just can't figure why the software is showing one amount of hands in the graph, and another in the summary.

Sorry about the uselessness of the original post.
      I have done everything I can see to clear all filters.
      Maybe if I am missing something or just don't understand the software maybe someone could point out why there might be a difference between the number of hands in the graph and on the summary charts. I am not trusting the stats because of this but that is probably not fair of me as I am probably making a mistake.
      Thanks in advance.
      D.
    • DE4DLY
      DE4DLY
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I have repeated what I did in the previous post in v.63 and the number of hands shown in the summary and the graph now are consistent. :)
      All the best with the continued development.
      D.
    • 6Wishmaster6
      6Wishmaster6
      Black
      Sorry for not posting more quickly, but good to hear that everything is ok now. Please make sure you upgrade to the newsest version relesed yesterday!