download via pokerstrategy

• markal93
      markal93
      Basic
      Hi, a friend suggest me to make an 888 acount via pokerstrategy but the link does not navigates me to the right place, actually is empty screen. Can you provide me some code or something? I can download 888poker software via proxy but not direct from your link. Never had an acount there.
  • 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey markal93,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

Which country are you in? Maybe 888 doesn't provide services to your country if you can only access by proxy.

Regards

Laz
    • markal93
      markal93
      Basic
      i live in greece, i know 888 is not legal here but at the Free money-->888poker-->terms and conditions says that greece is available for the bonus. I will make an account there for sure but i want to be reffered from you so can earn pokerstrategy points, i love your site.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey markal93,

Unfortunately this won't be possible. The Greek government actively block over 500 gaming sites by closing the HTTP port. This makes it impossible to legitimately gain access to the setup file.

The Greek government has also sent a copy of the blacklist to local banks and are asking them to block financial transactions.

Misrepresenting your location is a major breach of the Terms and Conditions of all reputable rooms.

Regards

Laz