This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

FL Zoom Poker Challenge (Team Pro Online Week)

• CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      During Team Pro Online week, each member will play a one-hour Zoom poker session in special $0.02/$0.04 games. Show a profit versus the Team Pro Online member and win seven times that profit as a cash reward.

And today is my turn! :)
      FL Zoom pool starts at 1pm ET server time (7pm CET).
      We'll probably play 0,04$/0,08$ (blinds 2c/4c), not 100% sure yet.
      I'm also going to do a live stream, will post link later.

Come and join me, I'm sure it's going to be fun! ;)
  • 11 replies
      Bronze
      ill break my weeks long vacation from poker for this.. Ill beat the crap out of you.

n1ghtahh on the tables.
      Bronze
      awwh

it closed. and i just started winning. :( got to be in 1 hand vs you
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Did you win in that 1 hand? :)
      I forgot to post my twitch.tv link here... Oh well :)

I ran preeeety good tho ;)

+10,31$
      21BB/100 winrate

Bronze
      I had AK and 3bet you, 3 or was it 4 way to flop . you and other fish folded and the last called down KQ high vs my AK high. too easy. :D

I only got to play a few hands but i was +$3 . You should really talk to stars about letting them open 4c/8c zoom !! .. no one is doing T/20c ever but might if the limit gets lower. Ive never seen such an active zoom fl table ever.
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Not sure if "the height" of the stakes are to blame for 0,10/0,20 ZOOM not running. I think it's more general uninterest. I mean it can't hurt to ask of course :)

I've played 0,10/0,20 ZOOM few times in the last week of two. If I join, zoom usually fills enough so that three or four tables run. But after half an hour or so, it gets down to ~10-15 people.
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CoreySteel
      Not sure if "the height" of the stakes are to blame for 0,10/0,20 ZOOM not running. I think it's more general uninterest. I mean it can't hurt to ask of course :)

I've played 0,10/0,20 ZOOM few times in the last week of two. If I join, zoom usually fills enough so that three or four tables run. But after half an hour or so, it gets down to ~10-15 people.
      sit some more and tell me when you sit :D I wanna play zoom fl so bad. and i hate that there isn't any 6max 25/50c+

I think the height is a problem. There is generally less T/20c than 2/4c - 5/Tc like half of what there is at 5/Tc at peak times. in terms of tables. and the 25/50c regs cant be bothered to play T/20c so its really only the T/20c nits and fish. Ive only been at T/20c like 3 times in total for a total of 1 hour. I haven't seen it fill otherwise.. I can't open sit because most of the regs know me :( that im better than them :D
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Was seating yesterday for a few hours and it didn't run :(
      Maybe stakes really are a problem. Will do a bit of a research :)
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CoreySteel
      Was seating yesterday for a few hours and it didn't run :(
      Maybe stakes really are a problem. Will do a bit of a research :)
      see I told you.

on the reg tables there is about double the 5/Tc tables as T/20c tables running almost at all times. I know a lot of fish that plays 5/Tc and dont want to play T/20c.
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze
      I think Avataren is quite on the spot regarding the stakes at FL Zoom. The Tc/20c players don't seem to be interested. A 4c/8c stake might attract both the 5c/Tc and the 2c/4c crowd.

Edit: After all, there is NL2 Zoom, which is actually a "smaller" game than FL 2c/4c.
      Bronze
      the thing is T/20c is too big for the fish who deposits $50 a month. but its too small for the 25/50c players to want to play.
    • Boomer2k10
      Boomer2k10
      Bronze
      1) FL is a fast enough game without Zoom unless it's FR which no-one plays

2) Zoom is terrible for the winrate because you're more likely (and I mean MUCH more likely) to play vs another reg than a fish and then you're just pushing rake around

3) Dividing FL's player pool seems to not be a good thing to do