FL Zoom Poker Challenge (Team Pro Online Week)

• CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      During Team Pro Online week, each member will play a one-hour Zoom poker session in special $0.02/$0.04 games. Show a profit versus the Team Pro Online member and win seven times that profit as a cash reward.

And today is my turn! :)
      FL Zoom pool starts at 1pm ET server time (7pm CET).
      We'll probably play 0,04$/0,08$ (blinds 2c/4c), not 100% sure yet.
      I'm also going to do a live stream, will post link later.

Come and join me, I'm sure it's going to be fun! ;)
  • 11 replies
      Bronze
      ill break my weeks long vacation from poker for this.. Ill beat the crap out of you.

n1ghtahh on the tables.
      Bronze
      awwh

it closed. and i just started winning. :( got to be in 1 hand vs you
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Did you win in that 1 hand? :)
      I forgot to post my twitch.tv link here... Oh well :)

I ran preeeety good tho ;)

+10,31$
      21BB/100 winrate

Bronze
      I had AK and 3bet you, 3 or was it 4 way to flop . you and other fish folded and the last called down KQ high vs my AK high. too easy. :D

I only got to play a few hands but i was +$3 . You should really talk to stars about letting them open 4c/8c zoom !! .. no one is doing T/20c ever but might if the limit gets lower. Ive never seen such an active zoom fl table ever.
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Not sure if "the height" of the stakes are to blame for 0,10/0,20 ZOOM not running. I think it's more general uninterest. I mean it can't hurt to ask of course :)

I've played 0,10/0,20 ZOOM few times in the last week of two. If I join, zoom usually fills enough so that three or four tables run. But after half an hour or so, it gets down to ~10-15 people.
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CoreySteel
      Not sure if "the height" of the stakes are to blame for 0,10/0,20 ZOOM not running. I think it's more general uninterest. I mean it can't hurt to ask of course :)

I've played 0,10/0,20 ZOOM few times in the last week of two. If I join, zoom usually fills enough so that three or four tables run. But after half an hour or so, it gets down to ~10-15 people.
      sit some more and tell me when you sit :D I wanna play zoom fl so bad. and i hate that there isn't any 6max 25/50c+

I think the height is a problem. There is generally less T/20c than 2/4c - 5/Tc like half of what there is at 5/Tc at peak times. in terms of tables. and the 25/50c regs cant be bothered to play T/20c so its really only the T/20c nits and fish. Ive only been at T/20c like 3 times in total for a total of 1 hour. I haven't seen it fill otherwise.. I can't open sit because most of the regs know me :( that im better than them :D
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Was seating yesterday for a few hours and it didn't run :(
      Maybe stakes really are a problem. Will do a bit of a research :)
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CoreySteel
      Was seating yesterday for a few hours and it didn't run :(
      Maybe stakes really are a problem. Will do a bit of a research :)
      see I told you.

on the reg tables there is about double the 5/Tc tables as T/20c tables running almost at all times. I know a lot of fish that plays 5/Tc and dont want to play T/20c.
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze
      I think Avataren is quite on the spot regarding the stakes at FL Zoom. The Tc/20c players don't seem to be interested. A 4c/8c stake might attract both the 5c/Tc and the 2c/4c crowd.

Edit: After all, there is NL2 Zoom, which is actually a "smaller" game than FL 2c/4c.
      Bronze
      the thing is T/20c is too big for the fish who deposits $50 a month. but its too small for the 25/50c players to want to play.
    • Boomer2k10
      Boomer2k10
      Bronze
      1) FL is a fast enough game without Zoom unless it's FR which no-one plays

2) Zoom is terrible for the winrate because you're more likely (and I mean MUCH more likely) to play vs another reg than a fish and then you're just pushing rake around

3) Dividing FL's player pool seems to not be a good thing to do