Welcome bonus and tracking

• Splut7
      Splut7
      Bronze
      So I have registered and downloaded the software through the link on the bonus page. I have made a first deposit, but there is no bonus to be found anywhere.
      What do I have to do to get it?
  • 7 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, Splut7,
      I suggest creating a customer support ticket (go to bottom of that page) and give them all the details you can.

It is possible that it is in the works.

How long ago did you register? Give it at least 48 hours for it all to go through.

Let us know how it works out.

Best of luck,
      VS
    • Splut7
      Splut7
      Bronze
      Bonus is sorted, just waiting for the tracking to start so I can finally start collecting strategy points again :D
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by Splut7
      Bonus is sorted, just waiting for the tracking to start so I can finally start collecting strategy points again :D
      Hi, Splut7
      Good to hear, thanks for letting us know!

Best of luck,
      VS
    • faceppok
      faceppok
      Bronze
      Hi,

I have been playing for some time on Unibet and also I have registered my username here at PS. But I am not making any strategpoints? Can you explain why? Thanks.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi faceppok,

If you send a ticket to Customer Service they will try to fix it for you if they can. Just scroll right down to the bottom of the page.

I hope that helps.

Regards,

Mal.

• JanineOnkelz
      JanineOnkelz
      Basic
      Originally posted by Splut7
      So I have registered and downloaded the software through the link on the bonus page. I have made a first deposit, but there is no bonus to be found anywhere.
      What do I have to do to get it?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey JanineOnkelz,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

If you have followed all the steps in the Download guide,
      then you shouldn't have to do anything. It may take up to 48 hours to update so if nothing happens in that timeframe then it would be best to open a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

While you're waiting, why not take a moment or two to Introduce yourself! to us properly. :D

Keep us updated

Laz